Home The Bridge

FBB rewards structure

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have a good list of what you get when?

More important, does anyone know what resources are needed when?

At level 13, for instance, you can't progress without beating Ultra Nightmare. But don't you later need resources that are available in Nightmare but not Ultra Nightmare? When is that?

Comments

• I don’t have a detailed list however I’m currently at Level 14 and don’t need the Bilitrium that is only available through Nightmare. The need for Magnesite also increases as you advance through this level.
  • I found this on the Timelines Discord:

COSTS
    Level 1, 2 - Magnesite only (no info on amounts)
    Level 3 - Mag: 280; Kemocite: 20
    Level 4 - Mag: 350; Kemocite: 20
    Level 5 - Mag: 700; Kemocite: 20
    Level 6 - Mag: 1050; Kemocite: 20
    Level 7 - Mag: 1750; Kemocite: 20; Bilitrium I: 20
    Level 8 - Mag: 2100; Kemocite: 20; Bilitrium I: 20
    Level 9 - Mag: 2800; Kemocite: 20; Bilitrium II: 20
    Level 10-Mag: 3500; Kemocite: 20; Bilitrium I: 20; Bilitrium II: 20
    Level 11- Mag: 3850; Kemocite: 20; Bilitrium I: 40; Bilitrium II: 20
    Level 12- Mag: 4100; Kemocite: 20; Bilitrium I: 40; Bilitrium II: 20
    Level 13- Mag: 7000; Kemocite: 20; [Bilitrium III]: 20
    Level 14-Mag: 7700; Kemocite: 20; Bilitrium II: 20; [Bilitrium III]: 20
    Level 15-Mag: 8750; Kemocite: 20; Bilitrium II: 40; [Bilitrium III]: 20
    Level 16-Mag: 10050; Kemocite: 40; Bilitrium II: 40; [Bilitrium III]: 20
    Level 17-Mag: 12250; Kemocite: 40; Bilitrium II: 40; [Bilitrium III]: 20
    Level 18-Mag: 14000; Kemocite: 40; Bilitrium II: 40; [Bilitrium III]: 20
    Level 19-Mag: 15750; Kemocite: 40; Bilitrium II: 40; [Bilitrium III]: 20
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I remember reading somewhere that level 20 was a perpetual open upgrade? Like the replicator room for starbases? So players can keep churning out portals even after fully upgrading their bridge?
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Do I remember reading somewhere that level 20 was a perpetual open upgrade? Like the replicator room for starbases? So players can keep churning out portals even after fully upgrading their bridge?

It's so lame, it's not even funny. 1? At this point give us a 10X

Now it's just about mining honour & unlocking nodesvu2ayv9qzun0.jpg
    tjiwlzpd0p6y.jpg
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    9, 9, and 6? Wow. I assumed it was just 1. So you'd get one per battle. Those costs are crazy. You're right it's only worth the fight for the honor.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

It's so lame, it's not even funny. 1? At this point give us a 10X

Now it's just about mining honour & unlocking nodesvu2ayv9qzun0.jpg
    tjiwlzpd0p6y.jpg
    9, 9, and 6? Wow. I assumed it was just 1. So you'd get one per battle. Those costs are crazy. You're right it's only worth the fight for the honor.

For 9/9/6 definitely should be a TEN PULL, That is a ridiculous amount of Materials for a SINGLE PULL

Cross-Posting in "Feedback" Thread.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather keep the bitrium and stuff in case they are used in the new bridge coming.
    Let’s fly!
    edited October 2022
    I would rather keep the bitrium and stuff in case they are used in the new bridge coming.

I'm honestly concerned that the next "Season" will use brand new materials, so we will be starting from scratch. But, I will be saving as well. Just in case.

I believe that one of the questions asked about Season Two in the thread about it that no one from the company replied to or answered any questions IIRC.

EDIT:

Apparently it was answered somewhere else, just not on the Forums that the company created to interact with the players on:

cmdrworf wrote: »
    This is the first I've heard about multiple bridges as well.

Ben did some Q&A sessions on both the Timelines Discord and the Timelines Talks Discord, he mentioned that yes, we were getting multiple seasons of Captain's Bridges and that the resources needed would not be shared between the two.

So Kemocite/Bilitrium will not be used on the new bridge when it's launched. I believe he also said it would be arriving before the end of the year but don't quote me on that.

I'm just not bothering with them now.
    And it's certainly not one per battle.
    Even Getting the max rewards on both NM & UNM(which can be done pretty easily in 2 valor by now), it would take your 4 complete boss battles to earn the single pull

If my maths are correct
  • I would rather keep the bitrium and stuff in case they are used in the new bridge coming.

It was said that the new bridges will require different materials.

And that the old bridge would stay open, making it up to fleets to figure out how to coordinate.

Which is impossible given the current stare of in game chat. So many issues with it.

If they plan to make fbb more complicared with multiple bridges, battles, and further compound the already cluttered currencies/resources with yet even more, fixing the in game comms becomes MANDATORY.

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our fleet is still stuck. I hope someday that we'll be able to move forward.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are getting about 65% done on Nightmare. If we could get a few more fleet members we could beat it.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

It was said that the new bridges will require different materials.

And that the old bridge would stay open, making it up to fleets to figure out how to coordinate.

Which is impossible given the current stare of in game chat. So many issues with it.

If they plan to make fbb more complicared with multiple bridges, battles, and further compound the already cluttered currencies/resources with yet even more, fixing the in game comms becomes MANDATORY.

That will also clog our inventory as multiple bridges are introduced, unless they decide to separate FBB components like they did for retrieval components... or remove the inventory cap.

This wouldn't make sense/be fun as those who have already finished would be able to zoom through with all the saved resources

This wouldn't make sense/be fun as those who have already finished would be able to zoom through with all the saved resources

It was not said by him here on the Forums that the company created to communicate with players {at least that i have seen} but Ben reportedly said other places that the new Bridge will use new materials.
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    This is the first I've heard about multiple bridges as well.

Ben did some Q&A sessions on both the Timelines Discord and the Timelines Talks Discord, he mentioned that yes, we were getting multiple seasons of Captain's Bridges and that the resources needed would not be shared between the two.
    So Kemocite/Bilitrium will not be used on the new bridge when it's launched. I believe he also said it would be arriving before the end of the year but don't quote me on that.