Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion - Faction Event: Enemies to Allies - Mega Arc Finale 2022-10-27

Comments

• Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh to the Borg queen art. Wanted an another Alison Pill

Bring on Red Dress Jurati!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised and find it a little odd she doesn't have the Communicator trait. Borg Queen has the trait and given what Jurati went though to get there and what she did after...it would be appropriate. I understand BQ Seven not having it, but it would make sense for Jurati.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    We hesitated for this one, but we felt like the version with Alison Pill's face visible was not the most flattering for the actress, and would not render well.

We do intend to bring Red Dress Jurati into the the game!

Thank you for that. Both excluding the version with her face here and planning the Red Dress version.
  • Options
    I would have thought that Borg Jurati would have been worthy of a 5*?

This mega has been pretty lacklustre gold wise(including the reward for the final arc)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the art for the new Borg Queen. Seems like though she is missing either a diplomat trait or ambassador trait.
    She came onto a Federation ship to get their help to solve a problem affecting both peoples.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    What do you think this is, a Diplomat mega?

14fr3yogny8j.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you think this is, a Diplomat mega?

14fr3yogny8j.jpg

l5v18vmjyzt1.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be useful to have a second Vindicta for the existing Crew Reward. For reasons.

Versus Mommy.

Just a random observation.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?