Home The Bridge

Fbb crew

While I'll be getting my first McCoy today, was having a discussion in my fleet about them going to the portal. Just trying to get an official answer are fbb exclusive rewards going to the Portal at some point after this seasonal battle? Or are the crew going to carry over to the next fbb? If they aren't going to the portal or there will be no way to get them I feel that is kind of crappy to do to the majority of your players that won't be able to get it because their fleet isn't able to finish.

Answers

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think possibly Portal when Season Two starts and they change the materials we need and implement new Rewards. Perhaps Crew related to the new Fleet Boss? Like how the Ship this time is the ship from the Ice Cream Cone episode and McCoy and Scotty are from the episode, as well.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • That's what I'm hoping and other than voyage exclusive or gauntlet exclusive everything does become available. And not sure how they could keep them exclusive to fbb unless they don't change rewards
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Elusive treasures
    Elusive treasures

Are they there?

I cited mine {McCoy boosts Attack to 25 or so with the Trigger} so do not need them. But, some might. And if they are in the Elusive Treasures Pack, would that mean they are going in Portal at some point?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things might of changed. But originally, the old FBB would still exist. Therefore, one could still achieve the rewards.
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Things might of changed. But originally, the old FBB would still exist. Therefore, one could still achieve the rewards.

Main issue would be whether they needed to be Cited for those who do get them.

I see the OP's concern for those not getting to Scott and especially McCoy. But, eventually they will hopefully be reachable. It does sound like the 13 wall is hanging up a lot of Fleets.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

I see the OP's concern for those not getting to Scott and especially McCoy. But, eventually they will hopefully be reachable. It does sound like the 13 wall is hanging up a lot of Fleets.

For, me with my 3 accounts, I am trying to save valor so I can beat Brutal FBB. I keep accidentally claiming those event awards of valor. So my wall starts at Brutal. Which I think means level 9 will block me??

I may get to level 8 this week. However, the tough part is completing the nodes with only 3 accounts. I have been managing pretty well. However, clearing nodes is a 3 hour process and my success clearing is about 80%. If I do not clear the nodes, that battle is over. No way I can do 50% damage.

Edit: yes I will complete level 7 today, Friday 10th.

For, me with my 3 accounts, I am trying to save valor so I can beat Brutal FBB. I keep accidentally claiming those event awards of valor. So my wall starts at Brutal. Which I think means level 9 will block me??

I may get to level 8 this week. However, the tough part is completing the nodes with only 3 accounts. I have been managing pretty well. However, clearing nodes is a 3 hour process and my success clearing is about 80%. If I do not clear the nodes, that battle is over. No way I can do 50% damage.

That's hard for sure to progress.