Home The Bridge
Options

Credits for 10x Packs! Yes Please

2»

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    Wow, I was out of town and missed this whole thing. Punishment for not playing!
    I did play and missed it anyway. This happens, when you see something rather uninteresting without noticing the change of wanted currency.

Ditto. I also had 2 of the 5* crew immortalized, so I barely even glanced at it in passing.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought approximately 100 packs.

22 Sheriff Qs. About 8 other golds, including about four new, and stars on four others.

I also got stars for at least four other super-rares that I needed.

My first pull gave me a be-gold with Judge Q and Maid Marian, neither of which I had, so I had to choose Q.

My only disappointment is that I got no schematics for The Artifact, but four lots for the Borg Cube.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG is always a bit weird. I have gotten one and only one bundle of Gomtuu schematics, since it was added to the Portal, and that was within the last couple weeks. All the rest have been working up my ship list, upgrading, dropping downwards, and going up again. The space tick sat there at the bottom, waving as they go by.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have held onto my Credits that are used for everything even though the Federation does not use money. Did not get a Legendary and now cannot build Equipment to level Crew.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have held onto my Credits that are used for everything even though the Federation does not use money. Did not get a Legendary and now cannot build Equipment to level Crew.

There are more than just Federation characters and ships in the game.
  • Options

There are more than just Federation characters and ships in the game.

And they are specifically called "FEDERATION Credits"
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    And 10 credits used to get you a tribble. Inflation clearly is at an all time high.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completely missed this when it happened (like others, I skipped over the pack since I already had everyone FF'd), but since this thread keeps staying alive, I have 2 questions...

1. What was the actual price point? I don't think I saw anyone list it in the comments.
    2. Is there a chance that this was an error rather than a "trying something new" innovation? Seems unlikely to be an error, but I can also imagine that it wouldn't take much to miscode the required currency. (He says, as someone who hasn't "coded" since coding was called programming and the high-level languages of the day were cobalt, fortran, and just-C).
  • Options
    I completely missed this when it happened (like others, I skipped over the pack since I already had everyone FF'd), but since this thread keeps staying alive, I have 2 questions...

1. What was the actual price point? I don't think I saw anyone list it in the comments.
    2. Is there a chance that this was an error rather than a "trying something new" innovation? Seems unlikely to be an error, but I can also imagine that it wouldn't take much to miscode the required currency. (He says, as someone who hasn't "coded" since coding was called programming and the high-level languages of the day were cobalt, fortran, and just-C).

650,000 Fed Creds, IIRC

• Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

Quark would disagree with that
    Although Boimler would inject
  • Options
    At 650,000 credits per pack, i would prefer that they let us exchange 1,000 credits for 1 dilithium, and let us choose what we want to spend it on.

This business of honor for packs, or credits for packs is just a way to distract from the economy tweaking and dissolution of hoarded resources they keep tinkering with.

Just give us a currency exchange room:

1,000 credits converts to 1 dilithium
    1 dilithium converts to 1.5 honor (i got this by taking 1,000 honor for a 10x premium portal, for 650 dil)
    And so on and so forth.

Please, WRG: stop trying to control how players play the game and instead, work to empower them to play the way they want to play.This will resolve so many issues and frankly, do a lot for player satisfaction.
  • Options
    In that case, better get rid of all currencies except one. 🤐
  • Options

Precisely!

This current debacle with the dozen or so currencies has sadly lost its shine for me.
  • Options

Precisely!

This current debacle with the dozen or so currencies has sadly lost its shine for me.

Could be worse. Have you played Galaxy of Heroes? About TWELVE different Currencies and FIVE separate Energy Bars for doing stuff.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @DScottHewitt
    Did you get your Captain Scott. These Credit packs might be a good place for him to be in.

Got enough Dilithium from the $4.99 Intel Packs to do four of the Sonya Packs. Missed her. Bummer. However.....

x9smf68b6w23.png
    40zvkb197jxo.png
    i7tmuyx10foi.png

I'm tickled pink. 💗💗💗💗💗💗
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @DScottHewitt
    Did you get your Captain Scott. These Credit packs might be a good place for him to be in.

Got enough Dilithium from the $4.99 Intel Packs to do four of the Sonya Packs. Missed her. Bummer. However.....

x9smf68b6w23.png
    40zvkb197jxo.png
    i7tmuyx10foi.png

I'm tickled pink. 💗💗💗💗💗💗

Congrats👍
  • Options
    The one thing that this offer accomplished is that I now diligently check the deals in the time portal daily... Maybe that was the plan all along.
  • Options
    I keep looking for this to happen again. Time will tell…
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep looking for this to happen again. Time will tell…

My 37m credits are sitting here waiting for another offer for me to jump at.