Home Engineering Room

[Solved]Limited Time Offer refers to Pack in Portal that does not yet exist

RoykirkRoykirk ✭✭✭
edited October 2022 in Engineering Room
Among today's LTOs is "Dressed Up" where you can purchase 5 pulls. Unfortunately, if you buy the offer, there's no way to retrieve it as "Dressed Up" is still not in the Portal, even after the usual 10am PDT Portal refresh.
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Moderator of r/startrektimelines
Fleet - Inner Planets Alliance Fleet of Pubs
Captain Level - 99
Player since - May 2016

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me check on this!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has now been resolved, please refresh your game to be sure. Thank you!
  • RoykirkRoykirk ✭✭✭
    Fix confirmed.

Thank you, Shan.
    "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Moderator of r/startrektimelines
    Fleet - Inner Planets Alliance Fleet of Pubs
    Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new pack on startup pop up screen have same issue (not in portal) with the added issue of being either Astrophysicist OR as the description reads At the Movies..... :|

ww3s85lvhwgq.jpg

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new pack on startup pop up screen have same issue (not in portal) with the added issue of being either Astrophysicist OR as the description reads At the Movies..... :|

ww3s85lvhwgq.jpg

For the issue of the offer appearing before the packs, I suspect the change off DST having had something to do with it.

For the text, the team has been notified, it should refer to the Astrophysicist packs.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The text has been modified.