A sneak peek at what's coming ^^

2»

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I CONFESS!
    We do love our pets ^^
    Maybe I'll cajole some more to have avatars of WRG's pets for STT :D
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pike and his horse? Yar and her cat (Where No One Has Gone Before)? I have a list. :p
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of our upcoming anniversary, this will mean a new anniversary avatar for players who have been with us since the start: what kind of avatar would you like to see? :)
  • Shan wrote: »
    Speaking of our upcoming anniversary, this will mean a new anniversary avatar for players who have been with us since the start: what kind of avatar would you like to see? :)

Porthos 🐶(regardless we had him in an exclusive campaigns avatar already)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Shan wrote: »

Nagillum.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both suggestions are cool.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chester
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    German shephard Odo, although I'd also like him as a crew... :p
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isis, in cat form of course.
    The Guardian of Forever - the rock structure, with glowing lights. (Ya know, the "guardians of the game".)
    The tiger from TOS "Shore Leave". Preferably growling, but regally posing is fine too.

• ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Worf and his Targ!