Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion: Skirmish Event 'Slipping Stream' - 2022-12-08 - Mega Arc Part 1

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Call me crazy, but I would have thought "Burnham at the Jump" would have been better as her after her jump through time.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent Dr Who has med/sci/eng. A very useful combination, and a rarity recently.

swsyaur5xfz0.jpg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Interesting. Call me crazy, but I would have thought "Burnham at the Jump" would have been better as her after her jump through time.

So many jumps, so little time!
    I will see myself out..
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Kovich is not Displaced?

From the Announcement:

Brought back to the present via temporal anomaly, Kovich is eager to study “the past” - and he does not hesitate to use Discovery to that end! Join the Discovery crew as they explore the late 24th century - and encounter more than they bargained for!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Kovich is not Displaced?

From the Announcement:

Brought back to the present via temporal anomaly, Kovich is eager to study “the past” - and he does not hesitate to use Discovery to that end! Join the Discovery crew as they explore the late 24th century - and encounter more than they bargained for!

An event story doesn't add a trait to a crew. Basically all of Timelines is 'displaced' crew
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Kovich is not Displaced?

From the Announcement:

An event story doesn't add a trait to a crew. Basically all of Timelines is 'displaced' crew

Okay. But they are introducing a character that is out of their normal time. That is the DEFINITION of the Displaced Trait.

That's like saying Kira should not have the Bajoran Trait if a new one is introduced in a Bajoran Event.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Is there a list of all super rare crew from star trek discovery?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a list of all super rare crew from star trek discovery?

There's a list of all crew here.

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Category:Star_Trek:_Discovery
  • Options
    more show collections
  • Options

Timelines Thrax is a Changeling because in his mega it was revealed that he wasn't really Thrax but Odo in disguise. So there is precedent (albeit precedent I somewhat suspect the devs wish they'd never established) for the event story determining traits.
  • Options
    That wasn't revealed in game play, that was revealed in the TV episode, which is why that trait would make sense. The card probably would've been better off with a title like Thrax Odo, similar to Ishan Chaye Sisko, to make that more obvious, but that trait is there because of the TV episode, not the mega arc story.