Home The Bridge
Options

Google Play issues

I recently received this message form Google play,

Hi,
Thank you for submitting your verification information.
According to our system, your Google Account or one of the Play Gift Cards you submitted isn't eligible for appeal.
Please refer to the Google Play Help Center for more information and reach out if you have any further questions. https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3422659

Thank you,
Google Support Team

According to some on-line sources Google is attempting to force people to attach a credit card to their account in order it redeem gift cards.

I have had my card rejected now for the last 2 month, is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »
    I recently received this message form Google play,

Hi,
    Thank you for submitting your verification information.
    According to our system, your Google Account or one of the Play Gift Cards you submitted isn't eligible for appeal.
    Please refer to the Google Play Help Center for more information and reach out if you have any further questions. https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3422659

Thank you,
    Google Support Team

According to some on-line sources Google is attempting to force people to attach a credit card to their account in order it redeem gift cards.

I have had my card rejected now for the last 2 month, is anyone else having this problem?

I never have had a gift card or such to connect. I have my Debit card connected. And when I set up the new card {previous one expired last month} I set it so that the Apps make me unlock the Google Play with my PIN. I highly suggest this just as an aside. One game I play has Offers popping up on screen often and can try to purchase one if you pick up the phone or tablet and hit the screen.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    @Etienne I have an issue purchasing in game if I have entered a gift card withing 24 hours of the purchase, I would make sure you keep enough in your google play account to make any purchases. Then wafter you are done add another gift card. But you need to then wait 24 hours