Home The Bridge
Options

Leap Ahead LTO

We currently have 4 LTO's showing. Three of them specifically list the VIP points that come with their purchase. The Leap Ahead offer does not show any VIP points. Usually that doesn't matter (VIP points are included even when not shown), but... the 22,920 dilithium for $24.99 offer has previously been called "Quadrennial". Since the name is different, I just wanted to clarify if anything else might be different (i.e., VIP points).

TL;DR - does the Leap Ahead offer include 1500 VIP points?

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Bylo Band!. Although n of 1 is considered anecdotal, this is the evidence I was hoping for! I can now also confirm that 1500 VIP points are being awarded. :)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just posted elsewhere that this deal is amazing during a crew slot sale. If I reckon properly, it equals about 75 crew slots. That is a good year of saving with my don't-spend-dilithium-on-anything-but-slots policy combined with my don't spend on myself at Christmas time policy and my limit spending on the game right now protest.

But seriously, how many people here would but it if it were called "75 crew slots for $25"? I suspect a lot of people complaining about the limited crew slot availability didn't make this connection.