Home Engineering Room
Options

Fleet Boss Battles Takes Minutes to register trait

I ran a battle at 13:56 EST today(12/23/2022). The game showed none of my 4 crew matched. I was confused because that should have eliminated all possible options. So I kept staring at the screen trying to see what I missed. At 13:59 the game UI refreshed and showed that one of the crew I used at 13:56 had matched the final trait. I had not run any extra battles. It took the game 3 minutes to indicate the match.

If there had been other crew options I could have been spending extra valor trying to find a matching crew while waiting for the game to update.

If there is any other details you need to help debug this I'm happy to provide them.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's useful the crew I used were Ambassador Fox, Convergence Day Quark, Cyrano Barclay and Tribble Uhura.

Tribble Uhura was the matching crew with Communicator(revealed), Federation(hidden), Tribbled(hidden).

This was also the last node needed in our battle.
  • Options
    hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I've had this happen 2 times over the past long while. Unfortunately in both cases, I did waste Valor thinking I needed to try again :-(
    I don't remember any particular pattern as to why this happened though, it seemed totally random.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Many are wasting valor due to this. This problem seemed fixed until the 12/13 weekly server update.