Home The Bridge

About nodes???

Admirable BernabyAdmirable Bernaby ✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in The Bridge
After you have found a node for a combo, can you still fill a node on the same combo? Or are you locked out of the combo?

Comments

• AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently, locked out until the chain is complete
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Thanks for the info, that will save me from wasting my time and valor in the future.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can attempt to hit multiple nodes in the combo, but that can only happen in the same run.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I wish they would do away with the lockout. It would be nice to unlock other characters in the same node (after unlocking one). That way, other fleet members could just concentrate on damage dealt and we could possibly defeat the boss. We are stuck on Nightmare.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...