Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion - Galaxy Event Baby Boom (rerun) - 2023-01-05

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that Captain Archer has a built-in volume control. I wish more people did.

Will be giving this one a miss.
  • Options
    While we are doing Timelines originals of Enterprise crew, can we get a First Officer Shran or some such? Maybe mine that mirror episode a little deeper for Mirror So'val or the other mirror versions of the main cast (either in the jumpsuits or the classic uniforms depending. Mayweather is weirdly the only one whose representation from the mirror episode is complete. Arguably Hoshi too). Thank you and this concludes my enterprise advocacy.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer - #12 overall voyager, #2 for skill triplet, #1 for triplet order. So yeah, go get him if you're inclined. (Not sure how much of a boost he is over existing options, but raw rankings are impressive.)
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am one of the few who like Enterprise and Archer. I think I will be going for it.

How does he fit on the Voyage score? Not quite sure how worth citing he will be, but I will get him.

There’s a few of us around. I will be going for him and probably will cite him up.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we are doing Timelines originals of Enterprise crew, can we get a First Officer Shran or some such? Maybe mine that mirror episode a little deeper for Mirror So'val or the other mirror versions of the main cast (either in the jumpsuits or the classic uniforms depending. Mayweather is weirdly the only one whose representation from the mirror episode is complete. Arguably Hoshi too). Thank you and this concludes my enterprise advocacy.

I am very happy to see anything Enterprise anytime, so I will try. I love the books and apocryphal stuff, so this is neat. I forgot to check- does he have the "Imperial Guard" trait? He'd been made an honorary member and was Ambassador to Andoria before he was president.
    You might actually be wrong about completeness. Several of them need THREE variants for a set from "In A Mirror, Darkly". None of the EV versions have appeared from it. I'm still waiting on normal EV Hoshi. Unless I'm wrong (please correct me, if I am- I love trivia), Enterprise is the only series where the entire main cast appears in an EV at least once during the series. I want a "Sleeping Dogs" Hoshi.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options

I am very happy to see anything Enterprise anytime, so I will try. I love the books and apocryphal stuff, so this is neat. I forgot to check- does he have the "Imperial Guard" trait? He'd been made an honorary member and was Ambassador to Andoria before he was president.
    You might actually be wrong about completeness. Several of them need THREE variants for a set from "In A Mirror, Darkly". None of the EV versions have appeared from it. I'm still waiting on normal EV Hoshi. Unless I'm wrong (please correct me, if I am- I love trivia), Enterprise is the only series where the entire main cast appears in an EV at least once during the series. I want a "Sleeping Dogs" Hoshi.

Its true, E.V. Hoshi is still needed. I had also COMPLETELY forgotten about the EV suits in "In a mirror darkly." Good call. For me the most needed missing Mirror Enterprise character is Mirror Trip in the classic Red uniform.

I think of the classic shows you are right that Enterprise is the only one where all of the main cast wore the EV suits. Discovery does a LOT of EV suit shenanigans but that cast is gigantic so I don't think they've hit that mark yet either. Strange new worlds will probably get there first.

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise Bingo. That would be a fun collection actually. Dress uniform Uhura. EV La'an and Una.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    3mavkm5d1aqt.jpeg

When can we get timelines original Quantum Leap Archer?
    Let’s fly!