Home Fleet Central
Options

Join Top Ranked CFOH today!

The Colonial Fleet Ohio is looking for a good captain to fill out our ranks. We are a worldwide fleet that focuses on having fun. Through fun we have risen to be one of the top fleets in the game. We have no VIP level or spending requirements. What we do require is that you be active, communicate with squad leaders and officers, and be courteous to other fleet members. We participate weekly in inter-fleet activities with several other active fleets. Some of our achievements include:

Consistently being in the top 35 for all fleets in events.

#1 fleet and #1 squad in Orion's Belt event
hyci1ne0ei50.png

#2 fleet and #3 squad in Fast as Light event
7l42rtqjlr4c.png

Consistently being ranked in the top 35 of all fleets.

A level 42 Starbase.

Many captains with wins in all divisions of the arena including Kelvor Dax finishing first in all three.
suy4v91by95o.png

Many captains with #1 gauntlet finishes.

We use in-game chat as well as LINE where we have our own fleet page set up for discussions and file sharing.

If you are interested in joining us please message me with some information about yourself.

Silverknight
Recruitment Officer
Colonial Fleet Ohio

Comments

• Options
    I'm interested, currently in a fleet but looking for a change. Level 55, daily player, 3 shuttles. Participate in all events. Free play only, and I don't have most of the best characters, but happy to do my part. Let me know!
  • Options
    What is your in-game name and avatar.
  • Options
    The Dreaded Rear Admiral, mirror Spock
  • Options
    We still have one position open.
  • Options
    Dreaded look me up in game please.
  • Options
    We just had a long time squad leader retire from the game. This has left us with one open position. Join the Colonial Fleet Ohio before the Mirror mega-event begins.
  • Options
    Still lookingbfor fill that last spot.
  • Options
    Not sure what happened there but we are still looking to fill our last spot.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hello!
    I would be interested in joining. I am an EST player, and play everyday. I am no whale by any means but my details are below if you'll have me.
    Captain Havenlight
    Nexus Kirk avatar
    Lvl 56
    4 shuttles, 145 crew slots, 40 - 5 stars
    Play every day, every event, not hardcore, but can pull off gauntlet #1 if I really push
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    CFOH is...   

• A fleet known for ranking high in events.
    • A place where people genuinely enjoy each others' company.
    • A very active, yet fun and laid-back collective of players.
    • Currently looking for a superstar to join our ranks!

Colonial Fleet Ohio is all of the above, and more. I'm proud to call it home. Looking for captains who are active daily, who communicate regularly, and particularly those who want to shoot for the moon.

We are made up of people from all over the world, though most of us are in the US. One-third of the captains are above level 60, most of the rest are in the 50s. We enjoy occasionally going all-in on events, but it's never mandatory. All we ask of the captains is to give their best.

PM me or @CFOHSilverknight for more details!

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several spots are open right now, but will probably fill fast!

Current fleet rank in "Reflections" event: 11th place.
    Sample of current squadron ranks in CFOH: #166; #158; #82; and #19.

Many of our new recruits came from other fleets with either too many rules or too much seriousness. While we enjoy being the best we can be, the great group of guys and gals in Colonial Fleet Ohio are also really easygoing & playful, and we always support each other & have each others' backs. So contact us today if you want to join a top-ranked fleet that still knows that enjoying the game (and the people you play with) is the most important thing! B)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    We are looking to fill a couple of positions in some of our top squads. If you are looking for a great fleet and good fellowship please get in touch with me. I have one spot open in my personal squad.
  • Options
    Hi,

I‘m looking for a new fleet which meets the daily targets, enjoys „daily“ playing and have fun.

I‘m currently lvl 50 / VIP 13 / 180 crew spaces / 4 shuttles / my last event ranks were 103 / 4738 / 43 / 2963 / 1905

Just let me know.
  • Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hi,

I‘m looking for a new fleet which meets the daily targets, enjoys „daily“ playing and have fun.

I‘m currently lvl 50 / VIP 13 / 180 crew spaces / 4 shuttles / my last event ranks were 103 / 4738 / 43 / 2963 / 1905

Just let me know.

Great. Sent you a PM.
  • Options
    Can you please send us your in-game name, and avatar?
  • Options
    We currently still have one open position.
  • Options
    [CFOH] Earl Grey[CFOH] Earl Grey ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Is that position still available? As an Ohioan, I'm interested in joining your fleet. Do I need an invitation?

*Edit:
    I hope I'm not too late...

**Edit (2)

Looking more closely at this thread, I see that you were offering a position to someone already. Please consider me for future openings.
  • Options
    If there is still a spot, I'm interested

Insert Captains Name here
    Proton Paris
    Lvl 44

3 shuttles, daily player. I finished 7499 in the last event
  • Options
    The Colonial Fleet Ohio is currently recruiting for our second fleet. If you are interested in becoming part of one of the best fleets in the game please get in touch with me.