Home Ready Room
Options

How long can you wait to claim

Someone in my fleet bought the current offer and pulled a 5* from it. Problem is that now they have a double-up offer on the 5* they just pulled, but they were wanting to double up on Leonardo from the event.

I'm telling him to just wait and claim Leo later, but how long can you wait before claiming your rewards from the end of the event? Will it be enough time to reset the double-up offer?

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Back on the old forums, a few people posted their stories of leaving event rewards unclaimed. I believe at least one of them left rewards unclaimed through several events, until each event type recurred. This caused some difficulty entering other events, but the rewards were not lost.

So you can easily leave it unclaimed until the 72 hour cooldown expires.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely. I routinely wait weeks before claiming, but it only works as long as Faction-only events are running since you can get into them straight from the shuttle screen. For Galaxy you have the hit the darn button, which won't show up for a new event if it's covered by "done" from previous ones.
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I often leave collecting rewards until the Thursday morning, before the new event starts. That way it gives me that extra week for the won crew to stay in the waiting roster looking for spare crew slots.
    If you do happen to accidentally hit the "Done" button, you can restart to get out of actually claiming.
    Needed to collect on Wednesday over thanksgiving due to the early start in the event.
    I was told by support that if the new event starts I would lose the rewards (although they could possible recover them).
  • Options
    Sry for spamming in your topic but I can't create new for some reason. I need advice on behold Admiral Riker or Crell Moset?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deonmag wrote: »
    Sry for spamming in your topic but I can't create new for some reason. I need advice on behold Admiral Riker or Crell Moset?

Hi Deonmag — I'm not going to answer here, because you're right, it's pretty off-topic to this thread, and I don't wish to derail it further... but I created a thread for you in the Ready Room subforum. Well, not just for you, for anyone who is in the same boat, actually. Hope it's helpful. Here's the link:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2145/behold-advice-thread-for-new-forum-members-who-cant-create-a-thread-yet/

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"