Home Engineering Room
Options

Problem with current skirmish.

[7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in Engineering Room
So, I didn’t have any event crew at the start of this event. I used a regular bonus crew for a smaller bonus until I got the 4* Burnham, but get an error when trying to use her instead. So I kept going until I got the 5* Janeway, same error. I can swap around to any other crew but these new one’s that would provide a full bonus. I have changed ships, I have restarted, neither have helped. The error occurs when trying to make the crew change. Acknowledging the error kicks me back to the main screen and on reentering the event the old crew is still on the ship.

i2ljphzkd9vn.png

iPhone 13 Pro. iOS 16.1.2. Timelines 9.1.0.1

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I didn’t have any event crew at the start of this event. I used a regular bonus crew for a smaller bonus until I got the 4* Burnham, but get an error when trying to use her instead. So I kept going until I got the 5* Janeway, same error. I can swap around to any other crew but these new one’s that would provide a full bonus. I have changed ships, I have restarted, neither have helped. The error occurs when trying to make the crew change. Acknowledging the error kicks me back to the main screen and on reentering the event the old crew is still on the ship.

i2ljphzkd9vn.png

iPhone 13 Pro. iOS 16.1.2. Timelines 9.1.0.1

I'm pretty sure that this is due to the fact that both these crew are in overflow due to not having available crew slots for them.

This is an issue that should be fixed with our next client, crew in overflow should not be selectable.
  • Options
    Nope, they are in regular crew slots, I’ve been leveling them.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, they are in regular crew slots, I’ve been leveling them.

I take this still happens after a restart?
    Please let our Support Team now, they will try to refresh your crew to see if that helps.

Thank you!
  • Options
    edited January 2023