Home Engineering Room

Loot Table Error from Early Dastrom Award Packs

On 11/29 I made 2 event pack purchases that dropped crew (Tactical Michael Burnham and Rura Penthe Reed) from the previous events loot table. As per Shan's recommendations in this forum thread. [url="http://"]https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1915/daystrom-award-pack-error/p2[/url] I contacted CS. There reply was to offer to exchange the two crew (Burnham and Reed) for the same rarity level event crew.

Shan, is this what CS should be offering for this error on DBs part? If so it is not acceptable those crew should have been from the general loot table not event crew...I feel at mim I should be getting a behold of the rarity of crew in error. If not the pick should be from the table that drop should have drawn from. I have asked CS for clarification but I also what to ask you as it was your post that pointed us to CS.
Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
-Lord Wizzlestix IT

Comments

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experience, and that of fleetmates I know in the same situation, is that they were swapped with event bonus crew - in other words, same rarity variants of Seven, Chapel, Janeway. I suppose one could have chosen the featured crew variant if so desired.
  • Dralix wrote: »
    My experience, and that of fleetmates I know in the same situation, is that they were swapped with event bonus crew - in other words, same rarity variants of Seven, Chapel, Janeway. I suppose one could have chosen the featured crew variant if so desired.

Interesting the CS email says (at risk of being censored by Shan)

"You can exchange the 2 of them for a featured crew in the Daystrom pack with the same rarity only"

This is why I was questioning the offer. If what you are saying is true....why limit it to bonus crew...the drop should have come from the general loot table I should have a much a chance of getting other crew beyond event crew. Remember we where just told that Nod was wrong and event pulls don't drop non event variants of event crew at a higher rate.
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
    -Lord Wizzlestix IT
  • FYI, CS was able to make me another offer that was satisfactory. They did confirm that they where only offering the Daystrom Event crew from the packs not any variation on the event crew. Also they said the offer they gave me was a "one time exception". For what that is worth.
    Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

7TH Tactical Wing

-Lord Wizzlestix IT