Home Ready Room

Dax question

MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Ready Room
I recently pulled Waitress Ezri from a Voyage, so have her at 1/4. I don't generally keep 1/4's as I have crew slot issues. (See other thread where I keep singing about it.) The exception is that I'll usually keep main characters I don't have, in the hope of building them up over time for later events. I don't have an Ezri so I'd be tempted, but it seems to me that every "Dax" event includes both Ezri and Jadzia, who I have several of already. So are there events where Ezri herself is necessary?

Comments

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was event crew for Holograms Are Forever from October 2016 (where I got her). Maybe that one will get a replay.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    I recently pulled Waitress Ezri from a Voyage, so have her at 1/4. I don't generally keep 1/4's as I have crew slot issues. (See other thread where I keep singing about it.) The exception is that I'll usually keep main characters I don't have, in the hope of building them up over time for later events. I don't have an Ezri so I'd be tempted, but it seems to me that every "Dax" event includes both Ezri and Jadzia, who I have several of already. So are there events where Ezri herself is necessary?

She’s also not bad for gauntlet. You may want her on your roster if the MED skill is featured. Unless you have Guinan, who eclipses her at MED/DIP

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have her immortalized, shes more use in Dax boosted shuttle events where MED missions crop up; I wont bother unfreezing her for this Galaxy event as crafting missions are kinder on crew, you only really need the event crew.

I shall probably level the Mirror Jadzia and Picard during the Galaxy and stop at the Threshold rewards.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • If you go only for one Ezri, Mirror Ezri is better in the Light of the upcoming Mega Event.
    Personal I have both Immortal cause I go for symathy and how appealing they are first.
    Live long and prosper.
    Not a Native English speaker - be lenient toward me
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are alot of Dax events, and she's the only SR with MED. Something to consider.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice, all. You make some good points, so I guess I'll try to make room for her.
  • If you go only for one Ezri, Mirror Ezri is better in the Light of the upcoming Mega Event.
    Personal I have both Immortal cause I go for symathy and how appealing they are first.

Agreed. Though (I don't remember if it's true or not), but I remember Mirror Ezri being much more difficult to level.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!