Home The Bridge

Do you want in the future Mega Pack to be launched at the beginning of Mega Event?

2»

Comments

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    No
    I’d prefer the pack to be available after the event, but WRG can do whatever they like. Either way, you’ve got access to the event crew (obviously one path being cheaper than another). Is a change in this regard akin to driving the game off a cliff? I personally don’t think so.

And, it’s the Forums. A disagreement with your idea is not a personal attack on you. This has been stated in some way, shape, or form numerous times across various threads. The message needs to be assimilated.

Edit: I know this individual has heard the information several times and still doesn’t understand it.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    I’d prefer the pack to be available after the event, but WRG can do whatever they like. Either way, you’ve got access to the event crew (obviously one path being cheaper than another). Is a change in this regard akin to driving the game off a cliff? I personally don’t think so.

And, it’s the Forums. A disagreement with your idea is not a personal attack on you. This has been stated in some way, shape, or form numerous times across various threads. The message needs to be assimilated.

We're pretty sure it has been explained to this specific person several times. I know I tried before the banning.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    No
    I voted 'No' because the current model has them at full price before/during the mega, at the exclusion of the 390 recap packs at the conclusion. I would gladly change my vote to 'Yes' if the recap packs return.

There is a market for both, hopefully WRG realizes this.
    And remember, don't feed the trolls. Especially resurrected trolls. Attention of any kind, even negative, is their sustenance. Shan fought hard for years to starve trolls, it would be a poor thank you to her legacy if we now choose to fill their bellies.
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I hope @WRG Ben & @WRG_JOE are reading & taking players' s feedback from this thread.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit: I know this individual has heard the information several times and still doesn’t understand it.

Lol. Why do I feel like they decided to block me so I can't see when they continue to go off complaining about anyone who dares disagree with them.

Oh well time to flag the account. I'm sure WRG doesn't approve of creating secondary accounts to get around bans.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    AviTrek wrote: »

Lol. Why do I feel like they decided to block me so I can't see when they continue to go off complaining about anyone who dares disagree with them.

Oh well time to flag the account. I'm sure WRG doesn't approve of creating secondary accounts to get around bans.

I for one don't want WRG spending time monitoring or censoring what people say here. Who the hell cares? There is an IGNORE button you can use. It works, I know, I have used it. As has been said "Ben is really busy and needs to focus on the game".... EXACTLY, we don't need someone wasting time scanning chat to delete or modify comments.

I would prefer that time be used to FIX THE GAME - start by posting timely and ACCURATE information. How many times have we gotten wrong dates, wrong crew, wrong event type, wrong stats? Week after week after week. It was an oversight, I forgot, I was busy. Maybe spend less time worrying about what Capt. Bunghole typed and focus on the game.

Fix the voyage bug, increase capt level, fix the dismal chat, more room for admiral message of the day, lock boss battles, lock starbase room donations, new event type, bring back expeditions, fix the delay when retrieving arena rewards, fix the cryo vault count error....and on and on and on.....

Do we need to be focused on what people say here? Is WRG so consumed that someone might say something they don't like that they need someone to monitor chat full time? Really? Don't like this post - ignore me and you won't see me again. In game trolling is one thing, but out here, is that the best use of resources when the game appears to be living week to week.

WRG has a golden egg with Star Trek. It is our (the players) love of Star Trek that keeps this going. Not the game, not the events, not the forums, the love of Kirk, Spock, Janeway, Sisko, Picard and the dozens of characters that have impacted our lives in one way or another over the years. But that love will only take them so far and I think WRG has been taking us (the players) for granted last couple years resting on their laurels thinking oh Star Trek will always be there. Maybe, Star Trek will, but the players might not....I hope this game improves and lasts for years to come, but WRG needs to wake up....maybe Elon needs to buy WRG :o That might be the best thing that could happen to STT.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • No

They are out to get you Avi 😂
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    No

I for one don't want WRG spending time monitoring or censoring what people say here. Who the hell cares? There is an IGNORE button you can use. It works, I know, I have used it. As has been said "Ben is really busy and needs to focus on the game".... EXACTLY, we don't need someone wasting time scanning chat to delete or modify comments.

I would prefer that time be used to FIX THE GAME - start by posting timely and ACCURATE information. How many times have we gotten wrong dates, wrong crew, wrong event type, wrong stats? Week after week after week. It was an oversight, I forgot, I was busy. Maybe spend less time worrying about what Capt. Bunghole typed and focus on the game.

Fix the voyage bug, increase capt level, fix the dismal chat, more room for admiral message of the day, lock boss battles, lock starbase room donations, new event type, bring back expeditions, fix the delay when retrieving arena rewards, fix the cryo vault count error....and on and on and on.....

Do we need to be focused on what people say here? Is WRG so consumed that someone might say something they don't like that they need someone to monitor chat full time? Really? Don't like this post - ignore me and you won't see me again. In game trolling is one thing, but out here, is that the best use of resources when the game appears to be living week to week.

WRG has a golden egg with Star Trek. It is our (the players) love of Star Trek that keeps this going. Not the game, not the events, not the forums, the love of Kirk, Spock, Janeway, Sisko, Picard and the dozens of characters that have impacted our lives in one way or another over the years. But that love will only take them so far and I think WRG has been taking us (the players) for granted last couple years resting on their laurels thinking oh Star Trek will always be there. Maybe, Star Trek will, but the players might not....I hope this game improves and lasts for years to come, but WRG needs to wake up....maybe Elon needs to buy WRG :o That might be the best thing that could happen to STT.

I agree with much of what you say. It would be nice if more effective effort could be focused on improving the game. Many of us are here due to our love of all things Trek. However, I do not think monitoring the Forums and improving the game are mutually exclusive of each other either. It doesn’t have to be one or the other. Any organization that creates a space for information to be shared bears some semblance of responsibility to check what is actually being shared. It isn’t enough that participants can simply ignore someone, because that doesn’t actually solve a potential problem. Granted, I might not see the problem anymore, and that doesn’t mean it’s gone. And even Elon kicks people off Twitter from time to time. Just my two cents…

LLAP
  • No
    NO NO NO.
    It's annoying that the 5* event crew is always F2M'd before the end. Makes the competition for it moot.
    Stop giving event crews in dabo and packs before the event end.
  • SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Yes
    The fact that I could use all crew with trait "trill" during the whole Mega I found this sale useful.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    I have mixed feelings about this. I agree that it was wonderful to pull a few cards ahead of time to get to level them at my leisure days/weeks ahead of the event. Even got a couple golds that I didn't achieve otherwise during the mega.

I think overall it got me to spend considerably MORE dilithium than I would have otherwise. (which may have been WRGs partial goal?)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Admiral_CAdmiral_C ✭✭✭
    Was "partial" an autocorrect of "primary"?