Home The Bridge
Options

Best resourceful crew to cite

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I went through and cited nine 4* crew and leveled them up to meet the next level for the resourceful collection. But I need two 5* crew to cite. I have the 5* citations. I have several 4/5 crew to use shown below, including Old Q. Which ones are best to immortalize?
3xesqvepce8m.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    That Uhura is in a ton of collections. And she's relatively strong for an Uhura. So she should be the first one.

The Janeway, Tuvok, and Garak are roughly similar in terms of vintage and stat strength. With regard to collections, Garek wins out at 4, while the others have 3. But that Janeway is a Janeway; she tends to have more events. So I'd just pick one; they're roughly equal.

Don't do the Bynars.

Only reason I would even consider the Bynars is to freeze them to make room. But, that would have to be a pressing issue to choose them over some others.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I have no intention of citing the Bynars. I have 720 crew slots, using a few for the Bynars is fine. I am considering 25th Century Q, but the arguments for Uhura and Garak are good. I appreciate the advice.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I targeted Gunslinger and Felix Leiter Garak a while back for their multiple collections as well. No regrets! I still have Old Q at 4/5 - so far, doesn't seem compelling enough to me to target for citation, though I'll be happy to stumble upon a star for him someday.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I targeted Gunslinger and Felix Leiter Garak a while back for their multiple collections as well. No regrets! I still have Old Q at 4/5 - so far, doesn't seem compelling enough to me to target for citation, though I'll be happy to stumble upon a star for him someday.

I was content to wait on Q25 but getting close to finishing the Q collection forced my hand. Helped that he just recently entered the portal.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals