Home Ready Room
Options

Okay, which Medical Alien do I need?!?!?

Who can Crit the Medical Node in this Cadet Challenge?!?!?

ry894S4.jpg

ry894S4.jpg

qn9jZBc.jpg

qn9jZBc.jpg

Need Medical 325. Bonus Trait is Gambler. Is there a Gambling Nurse I can get above the Crit Threshold?

Scott
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    You will need a relatively high roll from her proficiency skill, but Nurse Kes can clear this node.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Kes or Phlox, doesn't really matter ... you need a bit of luck for both.

Go:
    J. Dax for DIP & SCI
    Worf for SEC
    Kes/Phlox for MED.

EDIT: Just in case you are wondering ... CMO Basir has the Gambler trait with MED skill, he can pass it but not crit (I think).
  • Options
    1* CMO Bashir has the Gambler trait - with base + 70 trait bonus + max roll = 429. 2* Nurse Kes will crit the node near her max roll of 462. 2* Dr. Phlox will too since he has a max roll of 481. It may not happen the first few runs, but it will roll high enough to get eventually.

See the Wiki on United Federation for more info...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Irial wrote: »
    You will need a relatively high roll from her proficiency skill, but Nurse Kes can clear this node.
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Kes or Phlox, doesn't really matter ... you need a bit of luck for both.

Go:
    J. Dax for DIP & SCI
    Worf for SEC
    Kes/Phlox for MED.

EDIT: Just in case you are wondering ... CMO Basir has the Gambler trait with MED skill, he can pass it but not crit (I think).
    1* CMO Bashir has the Gambler trait - with base + 70 trait bonus + max roll = 429. 2* Nurse Kes will crit the node near her max roll of 462. 2* Dr. Phlox will too since he has a max roll of 481. It may not happen the first few runs, but it will roll high enough to get eventually.

See the Wiki on United Federation for more info...

Thanx Everyone. Phlox is Level 100, but not fully Equipped yet, and Kes is somewhere lower. I'll look if the game ever loads.....

Phlox is 100, 1/4 Equipped.

Kes is Level 90, 1/4 Equipped.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    XanatharXanathar ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Need Medical 325. Bonus Trait is Gambler. Is there a Gambling Nurse I can get above the Crit Threshold?

Nurse Paris is whom you're looking for

Edit: Sorry, didn't realise you needed aliens!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xanathar wrote: »

Nurse Paris is whom you're looking for!

I believe he is Human.

Thanx, however. :)