Home The Bridge
Options

Boss battle update

When will we see the update to boss battles that limits starting a battle to officers?

Comments

• Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't recall if an ETA has been released, but the big patch that's likely to include it was recently pushed back a bit.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Probably about the same time they remove random rations drops from delimmas. Or when my oldest first admits she is wrong. Or when we get an honest politician. Or by the time my new baby graduates.

Whichever comes first.

ada8pat6nsr1.png
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    In all seriousness, the last word we had on the subject (If I recall correctly) was that it was supposed to be mid-March. They had pushed it back after discovering some bugs which would have caused pitchforks and torches. I therefore don't criticize them for pushing it back. I would desire a bit more (any) communication about it, but all joking aside, I prefer it rolled out properly than promptly.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably about the same time they remove random rations drops from delimmas. Or when my oldest first admits she is wrong. Or when we get an honest politician. Or by the time my new baby graduates.

Whichever comes first.

I would bet we get a fix for starting boss battles before an admission about the AND bug. So there’s that…
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multiple times it has been pushed back. As David said, the last word on when the forced update would take place was right around now.

Be nice if the company had someone on staff who was dedicated to communicating information to the players on the Forums, since are right at the last stated new release date.......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Hi everybody, just to update you all, there hasn't been any new information on the subject since the last Q&A where Ben and Joe provided their confirmation. I will do my best to get some updates on this matter by tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks!