Home The Bridge

Q about fbb levels

Hello! I was just wondering, and I know millions of others were too, will the new fleet boss battle bridge levels use new resource types or the same ones as before? Thank you :)

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I was just wondering, and I know millions of others were too, will the new fleet boss battle bridge levels use new resource types or the same ones as before? Thank you :)

Literally yes or no.

I believe both have been said......

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is my understanding that if they make a new boss, the resources will be completely different; but if they expand the boss, they will have the same resources. My cost/benefit analysis says hoping for the same resources gives me more potential benefits.
  • I believe Ben was clear during a Q and A on Discord that the same materials will be used for the Captain's Bridge level expansions.

6exs9ukuj3b1.png
  • Team still working on improving FBB but unfortunately, it hasn't met their expectations and has led to some negative behaviors that they're trying to address.
    As mentioned in a previous Q&A on Discord, the same materials will be used for Captain's Bridge level expansions. You can also expect a bridge expansion to be released by the end of March after the upgrade to 9.2.0.

Hope this helps! :)

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team still working on improving FBB but unfortunately, it hasn't met their expectations and has led to some negative behaviors that they're trying to address.
    As mentioned in a previous Q&A on Discord, the same materials will be used for Captain's Bridge level expansions. You can also expect a bridge expansion to be released by the end of March after the upgrade to 9.2.0.

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you for the update.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • OomoxOomox ✭✭✭
    On a related matter - as the same materials will be used in the Captains Bridge level expansions, will it be possible to roll over material unused from the current FBB iteration to the expanded levels, or will they need to be used beforehand?