Home The Bridge

New collection, no Announcement yet.

cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
Story Time. Crew with the writer trait.
Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 6 ready.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 here
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 is easy to do with just super rare and rare crew.

I see there are 6 crew out of 16 that could go in a "Far beyond the stars" collection plus Adult Rukiya. Kind of disappointing for those that wanted the second collection.

Will Writer be a bonus for the next mega, it seems a bit small.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Quinn is not in retrieval or the time portal.

Is it guaranteed that he will never be in the portal, and that its safe to add stars to him?
  • I see Quinn is not in retrieval or the time portal.

Is it guaranteed that he will never be in the portal, and that its safe to add stars to him?

He is a mission exclusive crew so he won't be in the portal. He's been in at least one random Tuesday pack, but not the wider portal/crew retrieval.
  • @STT Community how about an update?
    - new collection
    - server update
    - change log / audit log
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else find any "undocumented changes" from this server update?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 8 and am working on my Science roster, so that buff was very welcome. Lots of work to do yet.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*