Home The Bridge
Options

Return of the Tuesday Pack: 2022 Ships. 21 March 2023

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Something different. Schemes for Ships introduced in 2022.

j3cfyh7fh2n0.png
sz4b26mme5cj.png
xfgpgzt61sjc.png
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea. I likely won't spend dil on a ship pack, but this is a new idea that I can at least appreciate and see some value in.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Cool idea. I likely won't spend dil on a ship pack, but this is a new idea that I can at least appreciate and see some value in.

If there were collections for ships, then I would agree with you. For now ... no.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »

If there were collections for ships, then I would agree with you. For now ... no.

I think it would take more than collections. Like game mechanics that get us to use a majority of the ships for more than voyage trait bonus.

FBB could have done this. Sadly it only featured a few ships. The likely upcoming HDR nerf will take the useful ships in UNM and NM down to 1.
  • Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    The price is too high. 350 dil for 100 schematics means how many dil to take a 5-star ship from 0 to max? That's over 23000 dil, and that's if you happen to get the same ship every time.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with ship packs is how little number of schematics they yield.

Is it x50 and x25?

There are other past threads that have the amount.

But , I will say, it is a far cry away from the original x10 premium packs maximum in 2016 which were x450. But that eventually was reduced to the maximum today. (Is it x150?)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like Artifact schematics, but the others are not tempting in the slightest. The Artifact is theoretically in the portal, but I've only had one drop in a year.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Is it x50 and x25?

But , I will say, it is a far cry away from the original x10 premium packs maximum in 2016 which were x450. But that eventually was reduced to the maximum today. (Is it x150?)

I tried it today to see if it was a good offer. It was not.

dp1ytfc3aewj.png
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Is it x50 and x25?

I tried it today to see if it was a good offer. It was not.

dp1ytfc3aewj.png

This is lousy. I think they are the worst pack version. x100 Schematics.

I thought iit was giving one as a behold and 9 random x50 to x25 others.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to be 1000 schematics a pack not 100. You won’t get anywhere with 100 schematics.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I just saw it is a single Behold for 350 Dilithium. That is what, 75% more than a normal ten pull of Schemes?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?