Home Make It So!

QOL improvement. I want to see more timers.

I’ve been working on an app that I can switch to every so often and push a button that starts a timer for various things so I know when I can do them again in this game. The problem is, it seems extremely unnecessary since the game should be able to easily tell us these things. We have timers for shuttles, we can take it further so I don’t have to keep clicking into buttons to see when I can play the game..

1. We need a timer on the gauntlet icon that shows when it either resets or our characters are refreshed.
2. We need a timer on the dabo wheel that shows us when we can do an ad spin again. The game knows when this is possible, because if we watch an ad on another device before this invisible timer expires, it says it was blocked by the ad limit, don’t make me watch an ad if I’m not going to get credit for it!
3. We need a timer on the Boss icon to show when we can play again.
4. We need a timer to show how long before we can use an ad on crew gear and cadet challenges.
5. We need a timer to show when we can use the double ad rewards on crew gear and cadet challenges.
6. We need a timer to show when we can watch an ad after doing a scan.
7. While not a timer, it would be great if the voyages icon could show us how much anti-matter we had next to the time of the voyage, so we don’t have to keep opening it constantly to see whether we need to be concerned.

Comments