Home Engineering Room

Zendesk lag

It might be helpful for new players to have an updated source of how-to guides. I suppose you are still interested in attracting new players, correct?
3ad27ka3q1q5.png
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• Hey, the team is currently evaluating different communication platforms. This means that some of them may not receive ongoing maintenance. Once we have made a final decision, we will communicate it with the community. Thank you!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    *deleted*
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Communication has always been an issue in this game. I would think that after 7 years, y'all would have identified the problems & implemented some fixes. Yes, I remember the ownership changes & both of the layoffs, but ... seriously.

If you cannot communicate effectively with your customers, you will lose them, @WRG Ben .