Home The Bridge
Options

The two big questions for the Electric Dreams mega event

1. Will there be recaps?
2. Will the Borg collection be expanded?

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would add a third: are all Borg bonus crew?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don’t we get full skirmish events or at least galaxy/skirmish events?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I would add a third: are all Borg bonus crew?

Yes, the crew members who have the Borg trait are bonus crew throughout the entire mega event.

Thank you! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    2. Yes, we're adding new borg crew members.
    I was asking whether a tier will be added to the Resistance is Futile collection. The current top tier is 25 and the crew added in this mega would take it over the likely next threshold of 40.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Will there be recaps?

1. Yes, there will be a recap, but this time it will be at the end of the mega event.

1. For the standard 390 Dilithium?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    1. Will there be recaps?

1. Yes, there will be a recap, but this time it will be at the end of the mega event.

I would say most likely as having them before the mega even startedgave players a massive advantage, even to the extent of not even playing
  • Options
    1. Will there be recaps?

I would say most likely as having them before the mega even startedgave players a massive advantage, even to the extent of not even playing

Just wanted to make sure they understand why the Packs should be less after. Before costing more because more useful makes sense. As you said.

Just didn't want to assume anything.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ben Answered on TrekTime. We are getting a 40 tier on Borg collection next week.
  • Options
    Recap Packs will be the proper 390 Dilithium?!?!?