Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion - Skirmish/Galaxy Event Notes: Sub-Zero (Mega Event #1) - 2023-04-13

Next week, we'll be kicking off a new mega event. The first chapter will be Sub-Zero a skirmish/galaxy event:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20278/skirmish-galaxy-event-notes-sub-zero-2023-04-13-mega-event-1

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me just say.....

dcs8hupltqwm.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    uhojhexdmt7s.png
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Can't complain about anything Borg but would've loved to have seen another version of Locutus - first appearance or interaction with Data when recovering
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    BORGY-SITTER BOIMLER!!!!!!!

n1kc3f606j7m.gif

• Options
    Can't complain about anything Borg but would've loved to have seen another version of Locutus - first appearance or interaction with Data when recovering

I like the idea of Recovery Picardus!

• Options

Would make a great merge crew with Data

iiwt3cgqg89s.jpg
  • Options

Would make a great merge crew with Data

iiwt3cgqg89s.jpg

Interfaced Data and Picardus as 4 🌟, fused to 5 🌟. Great idea!

• Options
    Or First appearance Locutus - still my fave look. Maybe because it reminds me of Stewart's Gurney where the stillsuit is practically identical

But the way past merges ha gone, one would be a 5* with the other a 4*

zeujl0kfa7b8.jpg
  • Options
    Nancy,

The Event for next week is doing the "No Legendary in the Ranked Rewards" thing, again.

0ylg4ay6gkak.png
  • Options
    Nancy,

The Event for next week is doing the "No Legendary in the Ranked Rewards" thing, again.

0ylg4ay6gkak.png

Six of ten is the reward. I guess art is pending
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nancy,

0ylg4ay6gkak.png

Its there now, he is a beast, 5 collections
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Nancy,

0ylg4ay6gkak.png

Nancy,

0ylg4ay6gkak.png

Still not showing for me. Might need to restart tablet.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nancy,

0ylg4ay6gkak.png

Nancy,

0ylg4ay6gkak.png

Still not showing for me. Might need to restart tablet.

nqm522q7a8gb.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Nancy,

0ylg4ay6gkak.png

Not for me on the rewards. Still Tuvok.

And I can't look up in the Vault because the cowboy has returned & made it non-functionable

9vep0pe7bub3.jpg
  • Options
    Still not seeing him in Event Rewards or the Vault.....
  • Options
    He's in Datacore/Big book now
  • Options
    Are you still having the same issue?
  • Options
    Are you still having the same issue?

Forgot to post. Resolved after a few hours.
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    I just received confirmation from the devs that this type of hidden trait was introduced so that all the crew in the mega pack receive the event bonus for any of the four events within the given mega event. This is the first time this has ever been done.
    Fantastic, thank you!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Instead of giving the Borg Cube that a lot of players have had complete for years, it would have been nice if The Artifact was included instead. It would have helped make up for the HDR change that left The Artifact as the only viable FBB ship.

Second this. My fleet has a lot of young commanders and many are still building their fleets. This would be very helpful. Maybe they can do the Artifact in the other half Skirmish. I think there is another one coming up.
    I'm dealing with storm damage here at the farm and at my sister's and haven't been online as much. Indiana in the spring...
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*