Chances Taken Kirk

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in The Bridge
js6wo90zcbj5.png
oq0krq4nzl0a.png
nfz4pypfwgx0.png
kfq94buxts56.png
hacimm3n5vc4.png
Looks like a new Kirk is in the new expanded bridge. I spotted him in the Vault while accessing my Inspiring collection.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Cool!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    js6wo90zcbj5.png
    oq0krq4nzl0a.png
    nfz4pypfwgx0.png
    kfq94buxts56.png
    hacimm3n5vc4.png
    Looks like a new Kirk is in the new expanded bridge. I spotted him in the Vault while accessing my Inspiring collection.

Awesome sauce!!!!!

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Looks like the new bridge upgrades are live …
    I really, really don't want to see replicator rations or trainers as bridge level rewards. There are so many other sources of those. And yet that's what WRG did...

Three Premium Ten Pulls at the fourth Reward on the first new Level. Not every Reward is going to be what everyone wants or even necessarily great. Look at what the old max gave.....

premai16wikb.png
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    p9tn6yr5rmtn.png
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    p9tn6yr5rmtn.png

Art looks awesome
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • I really, really don't want to see replicator rations or trainers as bridge level rewards. There are so many other sources of those. And yet that's what WRG did...

Not every Reward is going to be what everyone wants or even necessarily great.

Who has a level 20+ bridge and wants more trainers and rations?

I agree not everything has to be great, but I really wonder how many consider trainers/rations worthless because of the combination of how many they already have, how many they need, and how easy they already are to get.

That's my feedback to WRG - stop adding ways to give out rations and trainers.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    I do not mine the trainers and ration in the FBB rewards. I see it as they do not have to rewrite the software to make the 3 10x premium packs cost 12 rather than 4.

Edit: of course trainer and rations are not of much use and I see as fillers as I mentioned.
  • I should have mentioned - I agree those are just filler rewards... just give fillers that are more useful (either directly or easier to turn into something else, so fillers like credits/merits/chrons/etc).
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    So far I got chrons, antimatter +, 10 pull pack & of course all the boosters to name a few
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Kirk is the new Mayweather.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I'm curious about his passives when finished. He fits better thematically, if nothing else.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    Yep, I'm curious about his passives when finished. He fits better thematically, if nothing else.

He is in Bridge Level 23. Look forward to seeing if they got the synergy right with the existing Scotty and McCoy.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Artifact could eventually survive with 2 Dereths it would be nice to have two of these new Kirks.