Home The Bridge
Options

why is campaign behold Amond Rauth Pike still there

I thought his thing was over

Comments

• Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, have been wondering myself. Perhaps some players have been forking out 6.5k of Dil to get a copy and it’s being left in place to generate extra revenue 😬
  • Options
    They pulled him early and had to put him back up, and forgot to take him back down?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they put him back up, they seem to have forgotten the end date.

4xc097izdvor.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another proof of how much they care. If they actually would play their own game, like we do, they would have noticed already.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Another proof of how much they care. If they actually would play their own game, like we do, they would have noticed already.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that whatever the "fix" was required starting from scratch to re-code the offer. But, this is the kind of thing you do QC for. Someone should always double-check as part of the vetting process. And that would have caught it, if executed properly.

Should only take a short time to manually remove the offer now. It is clearly past the normal time, because the new one has a week or a little more left. {I cannot make out the time left on Rutherford with or without my glasses right now.}
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    And how do this hurt anybody or lessens anyone’s experience with the game?
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭

Why does it bother you that someone asked a simple benign question?
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options

Doesn't hurt anyone, as far as I am aware. Well, other than the image of the level of competency of the people making mistake after mistake.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »

The question is benign, but the incessant whining and complaining even over the smallest innocuous thing isn't.

Sorry that you fail to see the bigger picture here.
    Happy that you still enjoy the game.

Besides that its confusing(especially for newer players(if there are really any which i highly doubt), it just shows rhat they don t play their own game and
    havn t entered the Time Portal for weeks, otherwise they would have noticed.

Maybe players are just sick of playing quality control after 7 years+?
    We heard it before and before and before, so many times, that they listen, that they will work hard to improve and making sure that…..

NOTHING will ever change!

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I was just asking because I thought that maybe someone knew something that I had missed, I already have Rutherford immortalized from the current campaign. this was not meant as a complaint or whining. Sorry i asked....
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just asking because I thought that maybe someone knew something that I had missed, I already have Rutherford immortalized from the current campaign. this was not meant as a complaint or whining. Sorry i asked....

It’s important to ask questions. Without questions, there are no answers.

Yep, I’m going zen here. It’s a whoops, but not an important one and not one that hurts anyone. I’ve never seen Brad post here before, so welcome to the forums.
  • Options

The question is benign, but the incessant whining and complaining even over the smallest innocuous thing isn't.

But, cumulative errors on their part are not a good sign.

Research how to boil a frog.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

But, cumulative errors on their part are not a good sign.

Research how to boil a frog.

Frog's legs are generally fried, not boiled 😉

(yes I know the metaphor)
  • Options
    Armond Pike's behold is no longer available in the Time Portal
  • Options
    Gastalvild wrote: »
    Armond Pike's behold is no longer available in the Time Portal

So, another thing the players brought to their attention got fixed. Glad they saw this thread.

• Options
    ...and it is here again :D
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this is hilarious
  • Options

And now neither one expires. This is going to be fun scrolling through after another dozen Campaigns.

z4yermtvkybt.png
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

And now neither one expires. This is going to be fun scrolling through after another dozen Campaigns.

z4yermtvkybt.png

I have quit the game twice because of this and plan to do so again Sunday.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

z4yermtvkybt.png

I have quit the game twice because of this and plan to do so again Sunday.

jzky8je0kg9d.jpg
    :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.