Home The Bridge
Options

Event Phase 2 Traits

CaptainUnderpantsCaptainUnderpants ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
lt885hwyb028.jpeg
Ok so it it just me or are the traits for phase 2 all out of whack and not align with the event crew? Janeway fits some of them but they have traits like Probe, Author and communicator that fit more with the event crew from the event Our Thoughts Combined?

Comments

• Options
    LalandraLalandra ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    That is exactly what I came on here to talk about. It bothers me that DB can't be bothered to update the traits. It makes having the event crew POINTLESS! GRRR :s
  • Options
    I really like playing the game, I usually don't bother complaining but it is something that has bugged me for a long time when it has happened in the past . So I hope next week things are improved.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've noticed this several times in the past on Galaxy events or Galaxy hybrids: several traits will very obviously be hold-overs from previous events.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    Lalandra wrote: »
    I really like playing the game, I usually don't bother complaining but it is something that has bugged me for a long time when it has happened in the past . So I hope next week things are improved.

Don't worry, next week you'll be able to use the traits from this week's event crew.
  • Options
    Clone 7 wrote: »
    Lalandra wrote: »

Don't worry, next week you'll be able to use the traits from this week's event crew.

That works. 3/4 of the event crew from this week also get some bonus next week.