Home Ready Room

Thinking about returning but....

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm almost too scared to log back into my account and see the state its in. Wondering if the game has improved over the last year or two, I see there has been a new feature boss battles so that might freshen things up a bit for me.

I also don't know if the data privacy debacle has been rectified, does the reward wall still exist?

Lastly I'm unsure what fleet to join as I can't give a guarantee that I won't get cold feet again, so looking for one that is compassionate to old has beens over here.

What are your thoughts on the state of the game.
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    I'm almost too scared to log back into my account and see the state its in. Wondering if the game has improved over the last year or two, I see there has been a new feature boss battles so that might freshen things up a bit for me.

I also don't know if the data privacy debacle has been rectified, does the reward wall still exist?

Lastly I'm unsure what fleet to join as I can't give a guarantee that I won't get cold feet again, so looking for one that is compassionate to old has beens over here.

What are your thoughts on the state of the game.

Reward wall, yes.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    JoeSage 2 wrote: »

Reward wall, yes.

That's a shame, I'm guessing then that data is still being mined on boot up of the App as well then.

EDIT: Interestingly after doing some investigating there is a firewall for my device that might overcome this first hurdle.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • There’s no reward wall if you’re playing on an iOS (Apple) device if that helps.
  • no reward wall on windows
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's good to see it's not on my platform, disappointing to see that so many domains are still being contacted though during start up and casual gameplay. However, with the aid of a firewall I've just discovered I feel slightly more confident most needless interactions are being mitigated.