Home The Bridge
Options

Gauntlet win streaks & currency boxes?

Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in The Bridge
It seems that in gauntlet you somewhat are forced to lose because after reaching a certain amount of wins, you are stuck with currency boxes that only contain credits or merits until the next 3 win comes along 🧐

I guess like many other things in this game - why?!

w6j0syx40z5u.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    You only ever get something besides currency boxes for multiples of three. This has been the case since gauntlet launched. You're never forced to lose. You're still better off keeping your streak going and getting to the next multiple of three.

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/The_Gauntlet
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, streaks and multiples of 3 are liked… I’ve received most of my Gauntlet crew on streaks as opposed to loot boxes.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    And those credits and merits are a heck of a lot more useful than the trainers you often get in the real prize boxes.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    I’ve received most of my Gauntlet crew on streaks as opposed to loot boxes.
    Yep. Why bothering with winning? Like Data once said: play steady, but play. Winning doesn't matter, because playing is already winning.