Home Fleet Central
Options

This is the Way

New fleet recruiting members.

Are you tired of peer pressure at your fleet? Are you looking for a more casual playing atmosphere? Come join the Mudhorn Clan. Created to provide a safe space for less intense players of a game meant to be fun & a past-time, this fleet will not pressure you into performance & force you to meet achievements or daily goals.

Level 12 fleet so far - it's just been me, and I was comfortable with that, but I realized I cannot play the Fleet Boss Battles part of the game with just myself.

You will not be pressured to meet weekly or daily goals, nor events. Come & play at your own pace.

Come help build a newer fleet - it's satisfying & rewarding to unlock bonuses for your crew.

Alittle about me: I've been playing almost since the game began, April 2016. I've been in several fleets but was never happy in the peer pressure atmosphere most project. Although I play everyday, I play for the fun of it. I'm not a whale, rather haven't paid for anything in years. Just enjoying my own pace.

If any of this sounds good to you & you want to help a new fleet & join a safe space, post your game username & I'll send you an invite.

Thx!
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!