Home The Bridge
Options

Premium track retroactively

2»

Comments

• Options
    This is very sly, they have now changed the price from £12.99 to £22.99 all the wording is exactly the same

v9kakjqj869k.jpg

Thing is I paid £12.99 for the Ultimate Reward Track + Premium unlock the 2nd and 3rd Campaign Reward Tracks. I sent a ticket before they changed the price by £10
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s appears they want you to buy in the Web Store as opposed to an in game purchase if you want to purchase both tracks. I thought there was previously an in-game option to buy both extra tracks at once.
    hyyz13zawajf.jpeg
    u65ci0mf6e1y.png

The old switcheroo
    gw7rv6i5mq0s.png
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    This is very sly, they have now changed the price from £12.99 to £22.99 all the wording is exactly the same
    The upgrade option for the missing second track is now available in the time portal. For me it's €10.99, meaning the hassle saved me €1.01 compared to the usual price.

Edit: Bought it, and it functions properly. I admit, at least the customer service behind Timelines is better than most companies'. Thanks a lot. :)
  • Options
    It’s appears they want you to buy in the Web Store as opposed to an in game purchase if you want to purchase both tracks. I thought there was previously an in-game option to buy both extra tracks at once.
    hyyz13zawajf.jpeg
    u65ci0mf6e1y.png

The old switcheroo
    gw7rv6i5mq0s.png

So the Management are not accepting that the £12.99 was for the Ultimate Reward Track + Premium despite the screenshot being provided! They are starting it's the price of the Ultimate Track only and we shouldn't expect to get the Premium Track despite the advert? Now they have added

mml1id18uisk.jpg
    2chmwp7rjxey.jpg

Not happy with this at all. We should be given the Premium Track this month.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, last announcement regarding the issue with the premium and ultimate reward bundle.https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20430/announcement-issue-with-premium-and-ultimate-reward-bundle
  • Options
    @WRG Ben / @STT Community - Your post & in game note regarding the purchase this morning is misleading.

No problem occured with the notification of offer or purchase mechainism - WRG simply failed to delivery what was on sale & paid for.

What was advertised, sold & bought:
    ev0omxu8p208.jpg

What you are now claiming:
    2chmwp7rjxey.jpg

If you are able to reverse your "products for sale", I too have the right to a refund as the supplied goods do not match the advertised goods....

• Options
    Hi everyone, last announcement regarding the issue with the premium and ultimate reward bundle.https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20430/announcement-issue-with-premium-and-ultimate-reward-bundle

I would like to give WRG the opportunity to refund my purchase as the goods supplied do not match the advertised offer.

Or I can call the my card provider to recoup the amount - your move WRG
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Of course I could argument that way, but at WRG work living people, and people aren't perfect and make mistakes. I was suspecting, that it could be simply an error.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would agree, and the price should be left at at the discounted price for the month as well.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    Of course I could argument that way, but at WRG work living people, and people aren't perfect and make mistakes. I was suspecting, that it could be simply an error.

That doesn't matter. If any retailer makes a mistake and publishes a price incorrectly, they must honor it until they publish a correction. Anybody buying that deal for the first time for the rest of the month should pay the new price, but anybody who bought it when the error was live should get exactly what they were told they were purchasing.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

That doesn't matter. If any retailer makes a mistake and publishes a price incorrectly, they must honor it until they publish a correction. Anybody buying that deal for the first time for the rest of the month should pay the new price, but anybody who bought it when the error was live should get exactly what they were told they were purchasing.

What Rule of Acquisition is that? :)
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

What Rule of Acquisition is that? :)

I think it's one of the ones at the back. lol

Anybody who purchased that offer has every right to be upset, since they made a purchase in good faith and did not receive what they paid for. Lack of quality control is not an excuse. WRG needs to either deliver the goods or refund the money.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    That doesn't matter. If any retailer makes a mistake and publishes a price incorrectly, they must honor it until they publish a correction.
    This. Or honor reversed transaction. Obviously they chose the latter. You may contact customer support, if you wish.

All I know is, that customer support was, compared to many other companies, all these years good and communicative, so I'm rather on the forgiving path. And, maybe, WRG will give some other form of sorry-surprise-package to players affected by this discomfort. We don't know yet.
    WRG needs to either deliver the goods or refund the money.
    Just my words. ;)
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

@WRG Ben there are people here - & of course many in the game - who bought the campaign who wouldn't usually because of the mistake. You are now expecting them to have to pay more for what was very clearly advertised at the price given?

I realize this was a slip up but the right/honourable thing to do IMO is to fulfill those who did pay at that price or otherwise compensate in an other way
  • Options
    @WRG Ben / @STT Community - Your post & in game note regarding the purchase this morning is misleading.

No problem occured with the notification of offer or purchase mechainism - WRG simply failed to delivery what was on sale & paid for.

ev0omxu8p208.jpg

2chmwp7rjxey.jpg

If you are able to reverse your "products for sale", I too have the right to a refund as the supplied goods do not match the advertised goods....

Totally agree @STT Community @WRG Ben you have failed to deliver what was advertised all you have done is increased the price by £10 & now expect players who bought due to what was advertised to now spend a further £8.99 to buy the missing Premium Track that was in the original advertisement.

The advertisement doesn't say pay £12.99 and only get the Ultimate Track. Which seems to be being ignored and totally overlooked. And now we're being expected to pay £8.99 for something that was advertised as part of the £12.99 deal earlier.

For those who raised tickets and pointed out the issue should be granted what was paid for and the Premium Track added at no further cost.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

ev0omxu8p208.jpg

2chmwp7rjxey.jpg

For those who raised tickets and pointed out the issue should be granted what was paid for and the Premium Track added at no further cost.

They should just make it a discounted price for this month only to be fair to everyone 🤷‍♂️

I know it won't happen but bit of a witch to those who missed that gap - was it as soon as the new day refreshed that it went live?
  • Options

ev0omxu8p208.jpg

2chmwp7rjxey.jpg

They should just make it a discounted price for this month only to be fair to everyone 🤷‍♂️

I know it won't happen but bit of a witch to those who missed that gap - was it as soon as the new day refreshed that it went live?

Yes as soon as it was released
  • Options

ev0omxu8p208.jpg

2chmwp7rjxey.jpg

Totally agree @STT Community @WRG Ben you have failed to deliver what was advertised all you have done is increased the price by £10 & now expect players who bought due to what was advertised to now spend a further £8.99 to buy the missing Premium Track that was in the original advertisement.

The advertisement doesn't say pay £12.99 and only get the Ultimate Track. Which seems to be being ignored and totally overlooked. And now we're being expected to pay £8.99 for something that was advertised as part of the £12.99 deal earlier.

ev0omxu8p208.jpg

2chmwp7rjxey.jpg

So TP have decided to stick to the tough luck you can't have what was advertised, if you want the Premium Track then you must buy it for a 2nd time at £8.99 so as TP are not listening to their players then I can only make them understand by hitting them by withdrawing my revenue across 3 accounts. As their advertising cannot be trusted to be delivered by TP. So for the cost of £8.99 they will be losing nearly £4,000 yearly across the 3 accounts.

Hitting TP in the pocket seems to be the only way that they might listen. Decreasing revenue over a shrinking player base is a recipe for disaster.