Home The Bridge
Options

Tuesday Pack 5/23- Wanted Mariner 5*

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like this is the new pack offering. Number three Command bases after Vance.
m87tju9ymf95.png
yxpc4r4zv5l5.png
1j274bm641px.png
hfygigz5zzzr.png
ldtb8xbbuwhd.png
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community Is wanted Mariner only going to be a available in the Animated Mixed Behold pack?
  • Options
    Mixed Behold4na1578g3mz6.png
  • Options
    Mixed Behold4na1578g3mz6.png

Looks like EV Boimler is also in it. Has there been any word of his release into the Portal?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Bought 12 packs and got only 3 that weren’t useless but I posted one I will call the Cats’ Meow. Stopped at EV Suit Boimler

[r5pl3c7dv82w.png
    7t4f0raggec8.jpeg
    b4k9s27sx5ms.png
    n5wlg0uaz4fh.png

• Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Lucien's in that pack.
    You know, the voyage-exclusive Lucien?
    Mistake?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucien's in that pack.
    Mistake?

Voyage exclusive crew have been in theme packs before. Even Worf and Guinan have shown up previously. This is nothing new.
  • Options
    Indeed, exclusives have arrived in limited packs all over the place. Locutus in Borg packs, Quinn in Tuesday packs, etc.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    I bought both of the 5 packs

Spent a long time opening my packs 😉
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Lucien's in that pack.
    Mistake?

Voyage exclusive crew have been in theme packs before. Even Worf and Guinan have shown up previously. This is nothing new.

Yes and weirdly they have also been taken out of them after they were originally included, most recently with the "Bartender" mixed behold when originally the gauntlet exclusive and voyage exclusive guinans were in for an hour or two before the pack was very quickly taken down so that they could be removed.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Lucien's in that pack.
    Mistake?

Yes and weirdly they have also been taken out of them after they were originally included, most recently with the "Bartender" mixed behold when originally the gauntlet exclusive and voyage exclusive guinans were in for an hour or two before the pack was very quickly taken down so that they could be removed.

And I got Bartender Guinan 😚
    Fierce guinan could have stayed seeing as other 4* voyage have been in packs but she was not listed in the cards you could pull so...
  • Options
    @STT Community Is wanted Mariner only going to be a available in the Animated Mixed Behold pack?

Hey, Mariner is currently only available in the animated behold pack. but she will eventually be added to the portal.
  • Options
    Thank you for the clarification

Hey, Mariner is currently only available in the animated behold pack. but she will eventually be added to the portal.

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t get her. Dilithium down. Sad.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

I had the same luck with Amanda Cole. I bought five packs, got two golds (yay!), and three repeat purples. Some schematics too. It wasn't for nothing, but I didn't get what I wanted. I've been wanting more MACOs and didn't get mine.
  • Options

I had the same luck with Amanda Cole. I bought five packs, got two golds (yay!), and three repeat purples. Some schematics too. It wasn't for nothing, but I didn't get what I wanted. I've been wanting more MACOs and didn't get mine.

Shhhh! 🤫🙈🙉🙊😄