Home The Bridge
Options

Enterprise Collection/Mixed Behold

I'm excited to see that the Enterprise collection has been added to the game, but I was hoping that the rewards would be similar to the discovery collection, with mixed beholds for the series for the first few weeks that the collection is live, which would be replaced by regular 10x beholds later. Instead, it looks like the collection was released with rewards as regular 10x beholds from the beginning.

Does anyone know why this change was made? Any chance the rewards might be changed in the next couple days to the disco structure? If there was a limited-time mixed behold reward, I'd be motivated to spend more dilithium on the store mixed behold to reach the next collection tier before the rewards changed, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

Comments

• Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    I was expecting the same & definitely feel short changed.

Can you shed some light on this please @STT Community ?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have been nice to at least the duration of the Mega, but maybe, since they have the packs, they skipped it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    It was probably changed because people complained about it the first time AND It is less work on the developers side to not have to change something.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    It was probably changed because people complained about it the first time AND It is less work on the developers side to not have to change something.

What was the moaning(of course there was...) about that time?
  • Options
    Personally I'm mildly disappointed the pack doesn't include First Flight Archer and Admiral Black, but I get it.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

What was the m9aning(of course) about that time?

With this many crew in the collection/behold, the odds of getting three ff 4* are pretty high. Especially when you add in any FF 5* you have. And if you're going to only get honor, at least a 10x pack includes more honor and a chance at artifact schematics.
  • Options
    I can understand why someone could prefer a 10x pack to a mixed behold. I was actually in that position with the discovery collection release, since there weren't any crew in that series I particularly wanted to add to my roster. But I just waited a few weeks before claiming the collection rewards, and then got the 10x packs I preferred.

Now there's a collection for a series with lots of crew who I'd like to get, but no option to claim rewards quickly to get them. :'(
  • Options
    ShadowconmasterShadowconmaster ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

What was the moaning(of course there was...) about that time?

The main issue was you couldn't claim the rewards from the collections if you didn't want the BeGold pulls. While they reverted the collection rewards back to x10 pulls, if you had extra Mixed pulls they would be lost. This also means you had an annoying icon that wouldn't go away unless you claimed.

The mixed Behold pulls also have a much worse chance of getting 3 purples or FF 5*. A week later they did a Bartender mixed beyond and their where 2 purples and 8 Golds as options.

I also want to add x10 was more popular because a Portal Update was due quickly after.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'm mildly disappointed the pack doesn't include First Flight Archer and Admiral Black, but I get it.

Actually this isn't a bad shout because Locutus has made the occasional pack previously IIRC.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually this isn't a bad shout because Locutus has made the occasional pack previously IIRC.

It would only be a temporary issue anyway. When the Mega is over, the pack ends soon after. Voyage and Gauntlet crew are mostly luck anyway. I doubt people that have them would be particularly upset that the rest of us had a chance to buy them with very low odds for a month. It would certainly be a temptation for many. I'm of the opinion it would help sales with little pushback. It's a pack, not adding them to the Portal.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*