Home Engineering Room
Options

Starbases - Proficiency rooms don't go to front of list

With the update today to add new proficiency rooms I noticed some display issues with them. First, if a room is marked as "Fleet Recommended" it's not going to the very front of the list. For instance we have the Med room tagged but our level 7 rooms are all in front of it. All fleet tagged rooms should go to the very front of the list and ideally all max level rooms should fall to the very end. Once they're maxed we don't need to see them again (except to look at the amazing art).

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letting the team know, thank you!
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly caused by not unflagging a room as recommended before upgrading. Meaning since we have all of our level 7 rooms flagged in the past, now that they're upgraded they still have the "recommended" flag on them so they sort to the top.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you close the fleet window and then reopen it, is the sorting issue still there?
  • Options
    Yes, the sorting remains the same. I restarted the app too just to make sure and same result.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok
    I have confirmed that it works correctly on our end so it seems that the issue here is more the fact that the "recommended flag" cannot be removed once a room is at max level?
  • Options
    It makes the most sense that when a room is upgraded the recommended flag is removed. Even if the room isn't maxed, it might not be the next room you want to upgrade. Thanks for looking into this Shan.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The flag being removed once a room is upgraded, I can see argument for both sides.
    What interest me more is knowing if the flag CAN be removed on a room at max level.

If it cannot that would be a bug that I could report.
  • Options
    6smrmskc7tug.png

I'm not a fleet officer but in talking to one of them, they said they don't have the ribbon to unflag a room that's been maxed out.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    6smrmskc7tug.png

I'm not a fleet officer but in talking to one of them, they said they don't have the ribbon to unflag a room that's been maxed out.

Perfect, thank you!
  • Options
    eXo|cuzspicyeXo|cuzspicy ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Shan wrote: »
    The flag being removed once a room is upgraded, I can see argument for both sides.
    What interest me more is knowing if the flag CAN be removed on a room at max level.

Last time you increased the % for the old rooms all the ones we had already maxed were still flagged as recommended once the update hit so I'd say its a very strong chance the flag is still remaining active once they're maxed.

Edit: Missed that part. You definitely can't unflag a room once it's maxed.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options

There was never a flag on a maxed out room.
    6smrmskc7tug.png

Perfect, thank you!

Honestly Shan, are you playing this game? From time to time you should realy take a look into this "game", to see what you serve us.
  • Options

6smrmskc7tug.png

Perfect, thank you!

Honestly Shan, are you playing this game? From time to time you should realy take a look into this "game", to see what you serve us.

Dude what is your problem, why so hostile? You are not understanding the problem here. We're saying the room is still flagged even when maxed but there's no visible indicator and no way to unflag it. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it isn't there, especially in writing code. Various flags are set all the time but can't be seen.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

6smrmskc7tug.png

Perfect, thank you!

Dude what is your problem, why so hostile? You are not understanding the problem here. We're saying the room is still flagged even when maxed but there's no visible indicator and no way to unflag it. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it isn't there, especially in writing code. Various flags are set all the time but can't be seen.

Oh OK thank you :) Didn't read it very very carefully. But there must be also some kind of rating for Skillrooms/Profrooms/Transporter room. Because the flaged Profroom is between the maxed Skillrooms and the Transporter room.

Why hostile?

Because we get again untested features. They throw out stuff and let the customers do the QA. In other words i pay DB and work for them as a customer. Sure, a lot of people do the QA for DB with pleasure and pay DB well. I do not. And now we sit on a bunch of bugs to be solved one day or not. I hope you understand my hostility.

Thank you.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    i submitted this same issue to CS yesterday, before i realized there was a thread on it.

some kind of mechanism to either automatically un-recommend a room during the upgrade process or to remove the flag once a room hits max level would be awesome
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    I want to bring this up again for the new replicator rooms. The "fleet recommended" flag NEEDS to be automatically removed from maxed out rooms. The sorting on this is ridiculous. Currently the Industrial Replicator room is the only recommended room but sits behind 5 of the base skill rooms that are all maxed out. This can't be hard to fix and looks really sloppy. It's been almost 2 months....

1v5d3y1gdb14.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will get to it :)
  • Options
    Our rooms were already maxed and not flagged recommended. But still the new rooms added today when recommended do not move all the way to the left as all the ones before did.
    ~ seeking out new life