Home The Bridge
Options

Regarding the new Campaign EV Suit

BeefywillowBeefywillow ✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in The Bridge
I sincerely hope the new ultimate track crew EV Suit Tendi will be more usefull than the disappointing Insider Ro of the previous campaign.
Insider Ro was so mediocre that, for the first time, I haven"t immortalised the ultimate track crew. And am unlikely to do so for quite a while as lots of crew on my roster are more deserving of a Legendary citation than Insider Ro.
I know rankings aren"t everything but are still a good indication of the value of a particular crew.
Insider Ro became tier 6 on "The Big Book of behold advice" and 154 on CAB's rating. Not exactly brilliant.

I just noticed EV Suit Tendi is allready listed on the Big Book of behold advice at tier 3. No CAB rating yet.
Still good news.

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people will get more use from her than others. I certainly will. She'll give me a bit more depth in my Sec roster. I could use it. Garak will briefly come into my top ten and, then, Ro will push him out when she's finished. A well developed roster won't find her spectacular, but a lot of people will be happy to have her.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    It's Ro. That's all I care about

plus it's been confirmed we will be getting a Bajoran collection by Ben. Please give us Maquis Sito & headband Ro 🤗

And I'll be surprised if we don't get a Picard Mega
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to freeze her until I realized that she’s my number 3 base SEC.

She also has a +9 ATK. Utterly unremarkable but it’s better to have attack than anything else when solving nodes in FBB. Courier Burnham with her weaker bases, weaker voyage stats and evasion took her place instead.

Also I’m 6 cites away from a Communicator threshold.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garak will come in as tenth, but Ro will come in as fourth and push him into the freezer. Likewise, Archer and Riker will make major shifts before the month is out. Security is getting a heavy makeover this month.
    With the buffs from the Enterprise collection, I've switched my focus from Science to Medicine briefly, until I perk it up a bit. We could use a bit of Science heavy crew added.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I don't really take into consideration datacore/BBoB's tier/ranking(no offence to those who put in he hard work involved)
    Many of those ranked bottom I still use frequently. It used to be steady with the top 10/20, now it fluctuates all the time
    Young Guinan is tier 5 even though she is Voyager 16, zip collections
    Killy is 6 despite being a must for arena/skirmish(depending on ship)

We have a "Do not Airlock" thread
    I think it would be good to have a "Do Airlock thread" based solely on voyage, faction & gauntlet - & singularly, not as a whole because it totally depends on each person's roster where they rank as a whole. You can't calculate that
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killy is 6 despite being a must for arena/skirmish

I just froze mine. There are 11 crew with a 400% hammer and a 6s initialization. She has limited use in game besides Arena/Skirmish.

I would take BB ratings with a grain of salt but Killy is pretty unremarkable. Kes on the other hand should be higher ranked than she is since she has good Gauntlet value and her traits appear more frequently in FBB.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    I no longer need her in arena due to using the constellation but still do on skirmish
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Unfortunately it's at that moment the Cerritos beams away to answer a distress call.

Also, why no med for Tendi, she even has the Nurse trait?

y2993kvwmarj.jpg
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it's at that moment the Cerritos beams away to answer a distress call.

y2993kvwmarj.jpg

There is precedent for medical traits without the MED skill. I kind of like it but I do understand the confusion.

7jc8rnhl6qjv.jpg
  • Options

y2993kvwmarj.jpg

Because it is scene specific .
    Midwife Worf has no sec & is only 1 out of 2 cards to have none
  • Options
    Not only scene-specific, but she is acting as a junior engineer, not a med tech, for the episode.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself