Home The Bridge

Event discussion - Galaxy Event Notes Cracks - 2023-06-15 (arc#2)

Comments

• [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    So the Event Page in game says that this event has a Faction Winner Bonus. Since it is a Galaxy Event, I assume that this is not true. Could we get clarification and whichever one is wrong corrected.

For weeks we have been told in either notes or in game that there would be a Faction Winner Bonus for a variety of event types and have not gotten the Bonus.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • imdwalrusimdwalrus ✭✭✭
    I wanted to say, whoever wrote the text for Grat? I love you. Well done. :)
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that was a treat!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    Countless galaxy events in the past few months had a faction winner bonus. Why should that pose a problem? 🤔
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovinox wrote: »
    Question: shouldn’t Degraded Sphere-Builder be part of the Delphic Expanse collection?

I brought that up earlier. That collection requires crew to be manually added, since it isn't trait based. It should happen when they next update the server. They will probably do him and Damron at the same time.
    Should Lorian be added too? He's the product of the DE.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Sovinox wrote: »
    Question: shouldn’t Degraded Sphere-Builder be part of the Delphic Expanse collection?

I brought that up earlier. That collection requires crew to be manually added, since it isn't trait based. It should happen when they next update the server. They will probably do him and Damron at the same time.

If Lorian is, then Karyn Archer should be as well. Or any of the "generational" Enterprise crew.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    Sovinox wrote: »

If Lorian is, then Karyn Archer should be as well. Or any of the "generational" Enterprise crew.

True, spaced on her. Long day today. Alternate Future T'Pol is another blame it on the Delphic Expanse deal. The three "Twilight" crew would be as well.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Umm... what happened to the Community Rewards??
    s63fi26my84w.gif

EDIT: Ah, it looks like they may have been completed in the first phase. Maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Degraded Sphere-Builder is a test subject from the future. If the Speer-builders live in the Delphic Expanse I suppose he qualifies. But, the female sphere-builder is certainly more involved in the Delphic Expanse and should qualify whether the sphere-builders are from a future Delphic Expanse or not.

Let me pose a question. Should North Star Archer, T'Pol, or Tucker be?
    If yes then you answered your question to all the crew and characters involved in the Delphic Expanse. If no, then each character will need further evidence to why they should be.
    Hmmm...good question. I always forget this one is season three. It never made sense that the Xindi hadn't gone after the humans there. Dolim was hunting test subjects. There were a bunch there. Those could be argued either way.
    "From the Delphic Expanse" is just vague enough allow vigorous debate. Lorian and Karyn Archer were both born and raised in the Expanse and came about directly because of the DE. Those should be in there. The only one of the existing members of the collection that aren't the same as those is LQ Sato. The question is- Is she there because of the fact she's a hybrid with a DE native species or because she exists because the circumstances of the DE brought her into being. Both of those are true, but which criteria was used?
  • SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    Great comments! I guess it’ll depend on how the developers want to define the collection but I really appreciate the great discussion here!