Home Make It So!
Options

Add an "x infinity" to the x1/x2/x3 speed button in Boss battles

ZorkZork ✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in Make It So!
EDIT: original title: "FBB - plz add a "skip battle animation" button"
(rest of post has not been changed)

My FBB battles run on auto x3. I don't need to check the status of the battles, so I have over 1 min per fight (4 mins per boss, 8 mins a day, 56 mins a week) to look at my fingernails/look at the walls/look at the back of my eyelids/pick my nose/get bored and switch games/etc.

All I care about are the numbers at the end of each battle (damage done, shields remaining, etc). The shot-by-shot animation of the battle is of no interest.

Please could you add a "skip battle animation" button so that the entire battle animation can be skipped, and the 1 min fight reduced to a fraction of a second? Or, alternatively, add an "x infinity" to the x1/x2/x3 speed button?

I think a separate button would be preferable, and would stop accidents with people pressing the speed button too many times by accident.

I'm sure many people would find this useful too.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Zork wrote: »
    My FBB battles run on auto x3. I don't need to check the status of the battles, so I have over 1 min per fight (4 mins per boss, 8 mins a day, 56 mins a week) to look at my fingernails/look at the walls/look at the back of my eyelids/pick my nose/get bored and switch games/etc.

All I care about are the numbers at the end of each battle (damage done, shields remaining, etc). The shot-by-shot animation of the battle is of no interest.

Please could you add a "skip battle animation" button so that the entire battle animation can be skipped, and the 1 min fight reduced to a fraction of a second? Or, alternatively, add an "x infinity" to the x1/x2/x3 speed button?

I think a separate button would be preferable, and would stop accidents with people pressing the speed button too many times by accident.

I'm sure many people would find this useful too.

Thanks

Good idea.
    Until that is implemented, I would suggest to use the time (instead of staring at the fingernails ;) )
    I then always tidy up a bit.

Greetz
    DIE DOSIS MACHT DAS GIFT!
    Nur Echt mit 52 Zähnen
  • Options
    ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    I'm surprised no one else wants this as I absolutely hate the length of the battles. So boring. I renamed the thread in case it was not clear what I was suggesting.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The unintended consequence is that skirmish events will be far more difficult. Imagine doubling your points to get to top 750. It already only takes about 5 to 10 seconds per fight, even with animation.
  • Options
    ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    This option would only be available in fleet Boss fights to skip the 60 seconds of an auto x3 fight. Typically repeated 4 times in a row.