Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage Chakotay and Black vs EV Suit Boimler

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
For those missing one or both of these Voyage exclusive crew (including myself with neither), did you pay $50 for EV Suit Boimler?

I didn’t pay for him.

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a connection between the two? Are you implying that the odds of getting chakotay or black are influenced by if you paid for Boimler?
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    The 5 mixed animated behold was one of the best offers they have done in a looong time

Shame it was only limited to 2 buys 😭😭😭
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Is there a connection between the two? Are you implying that the odds of getting chakotay or black are influenced by if you paid for Boimler?

Not at all. The cost was exorbitant for one Boimler. I am curious if people not getting the Voyage exclusives paid for Boimler.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got one copy of Chakotay, no copies of Black. I didn't pay for Boimler, and haven't paid for anything in over a year. Not sure if any of that's relevant.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main has one Chakotay drop froma dilemma at 6 hours and EV Suit Boimler drop from the mixed behold animated pack. Alt had Black drop from a dilemma at 16 hours.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had two Blacks drop from the 6 hour dilemma and three Chakotays drop at dilemmas that I can’t recall. EV Suit Boimler was from the mixed behold animated pack.