Home The Bridge
Options

Are any of these Gauntlet Crew available in the Portal?

AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
It was my understanding that they were all exclusively awarded by participating in the gauntlet but today I pulled up Locutus & there was a Go to Time Portal link at the bottom of his card. Is he available in one of the limited time special packs? 9uydmn21xtk2.png
z8eynnlpilad.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's not listed in the Picard pack. Ensign Picard, a Voyage exclusive, isn't either.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may be that they've added that link to all Picard's, without realising that a couple.of them aren't in the offer.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    That button is available for all crew entries in the Cryovault that you don't have.

5hzjxde9tgvy.png

You have to click again on the image in order to see the info on their availability in the Portal.

4vje38w9utwx.png

eixhp8f9sscl.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)