Home Engineering Room
Options

Anybody else had "Purchase Failed" when trying to buy in game packs?

Back in April I started to get blocked from purchase a specific price in game pack. IF the price is higher or lower then the packs. I can purchase it ok, without any issues.

Raised it with Support and gave up on it. As they were asking for proof of purchase to push it through. Of which I couldn't provide, as it wouldn't let me buy the packs. I decided to use my iphone instead. The packs cost a couple of pounds more. But it let me get them.

Fast forward to this week. Guess what, the same packs are now being blocked from being purchase on my Iphone. Higher or lower prices packs. I can purchase ok.

So it is now two different stores (Microsoft and Apple). With the exact same issue, on the same price packs. So it must be my account, and not the store issue......

So has anybody had experiences like this in the past? And got it resolved. Because this will course me issues with spending money in the game. And this/future events.

I have now raised this issue with Support again. And not holding my breath, in them resolving it. And will be effecting my game a lot further now. And most probably, will try to have to find another store. Until that gets blocked, as a work around.

v1ir71wtbw93.jpg
621cbtefakxw.jpg
mhdw5hvja8pb.jpg
nxuyv93aw31b.jpg
oge4502y8li9.jpg
aacf4ym1p1fp.jpg
8nhctyfx8rz5.jpg
au3ctxioe98c.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Hi @[TOW] Rider, if you submit a ticket to support, they'll get back to you as quickly as possible. If you're still experiencing issues or haven't received a response, please send me a DM. Thanks!