Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage crew icons in Retrofit Dilemma not matching the text names.

This is the fist time I've noticed this.
As depicted in this screen grab: Lieutenant Ogawa is mentioned as wanting to use the spare space for auxiliary deflector array development and Merry Men Troi wants to use if for torpedo development. However, Ogawa is the one depicted for torpedo development and Assimilated La Forge is the one depicted for auxiliary deflector array development.
99tvwnmvymjd.jpg

Playing on a BLU G91MAX phone running Android 11 - game version 9.2.2 Revision f08f230

Comments

• Options
    Capt. CrunchCapt. Crunch ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    It wasn't just a one time glitch. The problem occurred again today. This instance happened on a new voyage and during a new gaming session. This time Belle Q appears instead of Ardra, and where Dereth is supposed to be depicted I get Ardra. rx2w5wzobzwf.jpg

• Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭✭
    Ive noticed this also. There are so many glitches if it didnt affect gameplay significantly i ignore it. 🤪.
  • Options
    It wasn't just a one time glitch. The problem occurred again today. This instance happened on a new voyage and during a new gaming session. This time Belle Q appears instead of Ardra, and where Dereth is supposed to be depicted I get Ardra. rx2w5wzobzwf.jpg

Hey, Are you still experiencing the same error? please let me know so I can pass the issue to the devs. thanks!
  • Options
    @STT Community This has been an on going problem for as long as I can remember