Home The Bridge

Event discussion: Galaxy Event Notes: Forests of Forever - 2023-07-06 (rerun)

Comments

• ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Burnham is a 5*, the event notes list her as 4*.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Why isn't Booker Bonus crew?
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    H
    Uluru wrote: »

He is
  • Uluru wrote: »

Hey @Uluru Booker was bonus crew!
    edited July 2023
    Uluru wrote: »

hrsvdjw2iu2i.jpg

• weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is the faction winner bonus more generous than usual? (1:30 reduction instead of 0:30)

Slightly scared to post this in case I'm right and it leads to it being changed back. Please just leave it as a nice thing, WRG.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be a way of letting people get the same points with half the shuttles, if you are working on the Endurance event. Maybe not, but it wouldn't be a bad idea.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    edited July 2023
    Is it just me or is the faction winner bonus more generous than usual? (1:30 reduction instead of 0:30)

Slightly scared to post this in case I'm right and it leads to it being changed back. Please just leave it as a nice thing, WRG.
    Silence is golden
    Never look a gift horse in the mouth
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like more chrons too - 15 per successful mission instead of 5. Thanks, WRG!
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i tag the IRS here? They made a mistake on my 2021 taxes and gave me back $30 to much.
    Just wanted to let them know.