Home The Bridge

Is the recap packs cost correct?

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in The Bridge
The cost is 6500 dil. for the pack that guarantees a legendary.
i9tcnt0fhkk2.jpeg

The x10 pack that guarantees a superrare is 650 dil.
A single pull costs 72 dil.
aa4dbvex6yck.jpeg

These are normally the cost before a mega event. The cost after is usually 3900, 390, (I do not know what the single pull cost was)
So are the dil. Cost correct for the recap packs?

Edit: I corrected the screenshots.
I had originally posted the Tuesday packs

Comments

• I am also wondering... Last time it was 3900/390 again 🤔
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the normal Tuesday pack. I think the recaps are normal. I didn't really do more than skim, because I don't intend to buy any.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • You attached Tuesday pack screenshots instead of mega event recaps, but you are right, recap packs are now 6500/650 which is not normal.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    That's the normal Tuesday pack. I think the recaps are normal. I didn't really do more than skim, because I don't intend to buy any.

I screenshot the wrong ones.
    Edit: as mentioned in above post, the price is as I said, just had the wrong screenshots.

Edit2: I was planning to buy on my 3rd account until I saw the cost. If this is the price I will just wait for the crew slot sale.
  • I didn’t pay notice and bought a few already. I hope I can get my dill back
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    I didn’t pay notice and bought a few already. I hope I can get my dill back

You can always contact customer support and tell them you thought it was the normal price of the 390 dil. or 3900 dil. based on which offer you bought.
    This would be the first time recap packs after a mega event were at the higher price.

Edit: if price is wrong will have to see if they will automatically refund the difference or if you have to contact customer support.
  • After nearly 5 hours nobody of the team can say if the price is correct?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    After nearly 5 hours nobody of the team can say if the price is correct?

Its an American holiday. I'm surprised there's even one response.

The response came from staff not in the US. But anyone in a position to answer if the price is right is off today.
  • WRG_JOE wrote: »
    Hey folks! Apologies for the delay, most of the team was out on Holiday yesterday. The price has now been corrected and this was indeed a mistake. Apologies for the confusion. There are a handful of folks that have purchased this at the default theme pack price and we are working toward a solution to refund the difference to their accounts. We are aiming to have our solution in place by week's end.

Thanks again for your patience with us, and once again, apologies for the confusion.

LLAP
    -Joe.

Great to hear. Thanks!
  • My pleasure! :)