Home The Bridge

Arena Admirals division August

NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
@STT Community @WRG Ben
Can we trust that the rewards for August Admirals division is correct with the Planet Killer as reward?

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be absolutely absurd to make that a playable ship, particularly when there are so many other ships that could be added. It would also be ridiculous to add a ship we are fighting in boss battles

...So yes, we can trust they actually put it in.
  • General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    The one thing that makes me wonder whether it's more than just a placeholder is the fact that they've created an icon for the schematics.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one thing that makes me wonder whether it's more than just a placeholder is the fact that they've created an icon for the schematics.

Having a schematic might be a requirement for a ship in the system. And using the normal ship combat code for FBB means they need to create a valid ship.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    Hello all. This is not intended and will be changed with a future server. It is undetermined at this time which ship we will replace it with.

Thanks for the update. Can we have the artifact pretty pretty please?

I second this. Most of my fleet still need them.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    Third. Artifact please!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all. This is not intended and will be changed with a future server. It is undetermined at this time which ship we will replace it with.

I stand corrected. Thank you.
  • We will be replacing with the Romulan Bird of Prey. I believe the change will go out next Tuesday. I will see what I can do to make the artifact more available.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will be replacing with the Romulan Bird of Prey. I believe the change will go out next Tuesday. I will see what I can do to make the artifact more available.

You don’t have to make The Artifact more available.

The fun thing to do would be give us ships that are competitive with it.

Also change the Constellation’s Position ability to a 20s cycle. IE so it matches McCoy’s exactly.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    We will be replacing with the Romulan Bird of Prey. I believe the change will go out next Tuesday. I will see what I can do to make the artifact more available.

Also change the Constellation’s Position ability to a 20s cycle. IE so it matches McCoy’s exactly.

That could be interesting too. More of my fleet have a high level Connie than Arti. It's more predictable to upgrade for newer players.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

Meh.
    I currently need both the Captain and Admiral schematics for the next three months. I will not complain. Finished is finished.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

That could be interesting too. More of my fleet have a high level Connie than Arti. It's more predictable to upgrade for newer players.

I generally recommend it as is. There's a decent number of good crew with position triggers and its HDR will usually slurp up every other boss attack giving it decent longevity.

I just feel its weird that its abilities don't line up with other FBB crew. One of the better crew for it is Helmsmen Wyatt which is also weird.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals