Home The Bridge
Options

Bridge event- no Bilitrium III?

Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
This will probably be taken down but I just want to complain that having a month-long Bridge event & not rewarding Bilitrium III is basically TP giving a middle finger to all captains who are Bridge level 13 or higher. Thanks for absolutely nothing TP! So I guess here's one back at ya. Go ahead & censor me, don't care.
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand the issue. For me, magnisite is the only issue. I don't even need to bother with the whole month. I only need the first part of each. I have no incentive to work for anything more. I will, since I like to complete things, but there is no incentive.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m finishing it for the merits. I’m taking my 11% chance of getting a 5*.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm maxed at Mag and stuck at 13, so this doesn't do much for me without B3. I just stockpile the rest and wait. My newer players are really loving it though. I'm hoping it helps them really play harder on NM. We got 77% Wednesday. Most of that was me finishing the mini, but we did it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Selene 7 , @W.W. Carlisle , @anyone-else
    Happy to trade some Bili-3 for a bucket of magnesite. I’ll post an offer in the Celestial Market. Hmm… or not. 😢
    gjz4o9fer3n3.png
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would if I could. I'm currently maxed with more coming in daily. I'm stuck at lvl 13 and the best we've done on Nightmare is 77%. We aren't even to Ultra.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Wildstar19 wrote: »
    This will probably be taken down but I just want to complain that having a month-long Bridge event & not rewarding Bilitrium III is basically TP giving a middle finger to all captains who are Bridge level 13 or higher. Thanks for absolutely nothing TP! So I guess here's one back at ya. Go ahead & censor me, don't care.

We are stuck at level 13 as well. I had previously written about this on the boss battle thread; that you have to 100% the UN Boss to get BIII, which we cannot do. I asked for tiered rewards just as was done on other levels. The reply was that it was forwarded to the appropriate people…

How long is it going to take to see some actions on BIII availability? I’m not saying to make it a cake walk, but at least give those of us in fleets that don’t have a lot of heavy hitters, a chance.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    @Selene 7 , @W.W. Carlisle , @anyone-else
    Happy to trade some Bili-3 for a bucket of magnesite. I’ll post an offer in the Celestial Market. Hmm… or not. 😢
    gjz4o9fer3n3.png

I will take that trade!

6rogh9ejjgx4.png

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...