Home The Bridge

Comments

• ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    - small bonus: variants of Worf and Shaw, and crew with the ‘Pic’ trait.
    Do variants of Odo not count for this one?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    - small bonus: variants of Worf and Shaw, and crew with the ‘Pic’ trait.
    Do variants of Odo not count for this one?

I'll echo this. There are no variants of shaw yet. But there are plenty of odo. Shouldn't odo variants have the small bonus?
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khan is the reward.

"I Mean To Avenge Myself Upon You, Admiral. I Deprived Your Ship Of Power, And, When I Swing Around, I Mean To Deprive You Of Your Life, But I Wanted You To Know First Who It Was Who Had Beaten You!"

Be warned, I am aiming for a top 500 finish.

This is gonna be a competitive event. I normally try for top 100 but won't bother. Will just settle for 2 copies
  • What factions ???
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    What factions ???

In-game it says Dominion, Hirogen and Klingon.

BTW, putting those square brackets in your name does interesting things when you're quoted. Nice little bug in the forum software.
  • ChaosChild wrote: »
    What factions ???

In-game it says Dominion, Hirogen and Klingon.

BTW, putting those square brackets in your name does interesting things when you're quoted. Nice little bug in the forum software.

Thanks. No help for the OE (that is, no Federation). As for the brackets, it's part of the signature for the fleet I'm in.
  • @STT Community Can we please get clarification on Odo variants being bonus crew? Normally, variants of event crew receive a smaller bonus, but the event announcement doesn't specifically mention Odo variants.

Thanks!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community Can we please get clarification on Odo variants being bonus crew? Normally, variants of event crew receive a smaller bonus, but the event announcement doesn't specifically mention Odo variants.

Thanks!

The in game info includes Odo variants.
  • @AviTrek I missed that, thanks for pointing it out!
  • BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    am i the only one that doesn't know what a 'pic' trait is?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bekka wrote: »

Hidden {unsearchable} Trait on Crew from the Picard Series.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    Bekka wrote: »

Hidden {unsearchable} Trait on Crew from the Picard Series.

Thank you!! So any crew from Picard series - got it that helps! Thank you!!!!!!
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Odd that the first Shaw variant lacks Eng, given he constantly refers to himself as a "Grease Monkey" and Eng is the one skill I'm short on for my seats.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »
    Odd that the first Shaw variant lacks Eng, given he constantly refers to himself as a "Grease Monkey" and Eng is the one skill I'm short on for my seats.

Odd he debuted as a 4* and not a 5* considering the amount of screen time he got.

Odd he debuted as a 4* and not a 5* considering the amount of screen time he got.

I'm hoping for the Shaw from the bar as his first 5 🌟. The one "reminiscing" about the first time he "met" Picard......

But, Engineering should be a standard for his versions. Since he "came up" "from the core"....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

There are so many characters from S3 though, some have to be purps. I doubt any of the OGs will be. Geordi's kids, the other bridge crew. Troi I imagine will be though. Wonder what Tuvok will be

I'm hoping for the Shaw from the bar as his first 5 🌟. The one "reminiscing" about the first time he "met" Picard......

But, Engineering should be a standard for his versions. Since he "came up" "from the core"....

Promoted Seven report Shaw will be the 5* 🙂

Or his last stand
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

There are so many characters from S3 though, some have to be purps. I doubt any of the OGs will be. Geordi's kids, the other bridge crew. Troi I imagine will be though. Wonder what Tuvok will be

Tuvok will be a 5* for nostalgia sake.
  • @STT Community Can we please get clarification on Odo variants being bonus crew? Normally, variants of event crew receive a smaller bonus, but the event announcement doesn't specifically mention Odo variants.

Thanks!

It has already been corrected in the forum announcement. Odo variants are included too.
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

I think it's nice when a character a lot of people will want debuts purple-first. (Edit: Unless it's in a Tuesday pack. Tuesday packs *tsk tsk*)
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaw's a 4* and Pike a 5*. I think we all know they are from that event that got subbed with a repeat at the last minute. Now, I'm almost curious enough to do a bit of digging to see what was the 5* meant to go with Shaw and which rerun that Pike was to be added to. Maybe later.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    So glad that the problem of the game not loading was addressed and "totally fixed" several Events ago.

Oh, wait. Been "Turbolifting to the Bridge" so long, I must be going up the Kenya Beanstalk.....

k0npxnoivmb6.png
    I've most likely lost at least one copy of Khan. I was in the top 300.....

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at 805 when I sent my last round of shuttles. Who knows now?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    I was at 805 when I sent my last round of shuttles. Who knows now?

Last time I was able to see, I had dropped to 1300+. That is already one lost copy of Khan.